Suggestions for new range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divalou

Reaction score
Hey!

At the moment, we stock and use exclusively Schwarzkopf Osis and Seah products and Igora colour range but are looking to change suppliers. Ive used Wella and Tigi before but dont really wanna go back to using them.

Can anyone suggest any other product and/or colour brands?

Something more affordable and young looking than Schwarzkopf would be nice!

Maybe something a bit different/quirky/edgey/eco????

Ta lots!!!
Lou

Hey!

At the moment, we stock and use exclusively Schwarzkopf Osis and Seah products and Igora colour range but are looking to change suppliers. Ive used Wella and Tigi before but dont really wanna go back to using them.

Can anyone suggest any other product and/or colour brands?

Something more affordable and young looking than Schwarzkopf would be nice!

Maybe something a bit different/quirky/edgey/eco????

Ta lots!!!
Lou

Hi divalou these have good reviews Affinage Products :hug:

Paul Mitchell do a product range and a colour range , their style is simple and timeless , i know that they are pretty hot on using re usable materials sustainability etc

Hi Ive just posted on your other thread! We stock Joico and Redken products at my salon, the REdken is new and it's flying off the shelves. We also use Wella ATM for our colours.

Hi there

We've worked with Redken for 7 years and love them! Color fusion is the only range in the world which gives you multi dimensional finish which looks more natural and isnt so matte looking. they are not thick in consistancy but which makes it easier to apply but you have thickener which you can add when doing foiling. they have 3 types of bleach the strongest is up to 7 which gives up to 7 levels of lift. there is no product in the redken range i would not reccommend! Hope this helps!

MHD x x x

I use Affinage products in my salon. They really are fab products with the latest datem technology. They have some really good stuff and will do a fab product knowledge day with you.
They have 100ml tubes too and also have special offers on and they have a price match system but i've never found anyone to beat their prices.
They have a convertor which will convert any permanent colour into a semi, they have quasis, true semi-permanents, eraser-which will only strip artificial colour from the hair so is gentler on the hair, toners, ice bleach and meche bleach which are ammonia free, pre pigs which can be painted on the hair and then the dye can be put on straight on top and the list goes on..................................
Give them a call

sorry to hijack the thread, but quick question: why are you moving away from Igora? i've heard it produces some amazing blondes- the best in fact, so i've heard from many expereinced colourists, particularly for the naturally dark brunettes

FYI- wella are good, not great, but good and they use them in most salons. also loreal colours are meant to amazing and are used by some of the top name salons

thanks

Latest posts

Back