Sun laboratories sun system 5 machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pammiid

Reaction score
has anyone got or used this system?

i have the chance to purchase it brand new with 2x1.5 ltr solutions for a bargain price...the machine on its own costs £195 on sun labs website...the girl am buying from intended to start up mobile spray tan but she can't do it now due to work commitments

any feedback you can give me on this would really be appreciated

thanx Pam (newbie)

its not a bad unit but i have had some experience with one of these machines
a girl we trained had bought one and she was nt 100% happy to be honest :irked:
On the other popular models T200 and HVLP 5008 maximist the spray can be adjusted to spray wide or narrow the spray pattern is not a fan shape either horizontal or verticle on this machine its more of a circle spray pattern like an air brush tan machine and it seemed to have more overspray
It may do just as good a job when your used to it but the girl we trained chose to send it back as she preffered the maximist that we had on the training session
we did nt push her that way and I did offer to modify the hose to fit a maximist gun as the base unit was very similar
as I said maybe i have not had enough experience with a circle spray pattern machine
In general most suppliers are pushing the maximist 5008 as the market leader as it is built in britain for british voltages and the motor is wound with quality copper a lot of the earlier machines were made in china and constructed to run on U.S.A voltages ie the T200 and T100 and were wound with very poor quality wire and converted to run on our voltages via the addition of a resistor hence all the posts about T200 and T100 problems that was usually more prevalent if you were closer to a distribution sub station and had higher voltages
I have no idea of Where this machine was manufactured to be honest and i am not attempting to put you off maybe some one else will come along and say its wonderfull :lol::lol: as said i have heard nothing bad about this machine but it is different
and just because your doing something different doesnt always mean your doing something wrong lol hth

hi there.
To be honest i have used Sun Labs for the past 5 years & i think there BRILL!!
The tan goes on lovely, lasts well & clients always come back for more. I have used the compressor system on the past and it was fine-no probs at all. But i now currently use the hvlp, which to be honest is alot better as like mentioned above its more cost effective in the way it sprays etc, saving you more solution. Have you tried the machine that she is selling to you?

hiya I've not tried it yet but thought I'd give it a try before I see what happens :)
glad for your comments
she wants a quick sale so I'm getting 1.5l dark sun lab, 1.5l v dark sun lab, 1xbooster drops, spray tan machine and some disposables for £125 - all BRAND NEW
too good a bargain to miss methinx

Latest posts

Back