sundrench tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dee said:
hi does anyone know if sudo let you do there training course without buying there machine, coz i am gonna have to do a course now if my innsurance is gonna be void if i dont,
Dee, Sudos head office number is 01423 340040...they are a lovely bunch..

Nicky Matthews said:
One tip I will give you is take the time to rub in moisturiser preferably the same make as your tan onto hands, little bit on elbows, knees, ankles and bottom of feet to make sure tan does not go into dry blobs of brown. I moisturise the inside of the hands at the end of the tanning and wipe of with tissue so the hands are not stained in any way, make customer aware no tan on them, if they go brown later it is because they are messing with themselves!! Do the whole tan first, then use a towelling mitten to lightly dab drips etc, it also gives you chance to see it you have missed anywhere. Some spray machines have somewhere you can tighten the nozzle, so less spray is coming out. It is trail and error and practice, practice practice! Stay away from feet and hands only do light spray. What are you using for screens, cos I have just designed and had a portable cubicle made, available from the beg August. I was fed up of looking unprofessional and worrying about overspray in peoples homes!! Great for salons too. Take a look on website www.spraytancubicle.com !! It is so quick!
Thats Interesting - I got taught by Sudo you must exfoliate on the day before a spray tan to avoid patching not to moisturise...only moisturise after the tan once the tanning time has elapsed (5 hours with Sudo)...

yes thats right the idea of a spray an is tobe quick so u exfoiate the day b4

Just want to ask others what they thought of the Sundrench?

I got my sample (thank you Sundrench) and on Friday I applied it with my airbrush and it seemed to go on nice and evenly, but it did seem quite patchy a few hours later (when I've airbrushed St. Tropez I've not had a 'patchy' problem once dried). However, I've put that down to my application.

By Saturday I had patchy orange legs and arms and a church 'do' to go to on Sunday! :rolleyes:

Has anyone else who tried the sample got a bad colour from it? I'm not slagging Sundrench, it could possibly just be my skin that doesn't like it, so my long-suffering boyfriend is going to volunteer to try it on him - he tans real easily, completely different to me.

So people - what's your opinion after a day or two? How's the colour on you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back