Suntana order wrong

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pammiid

Reaction score
Just rec'd my order from Suntana - what should have been the HV5008 Maximist Plus

what got delivered? the Maximist Lite...

am not a happy bunny coz I parted with £175...

anyone else experienced this??

:evil:

I have always had great help from them when I have used them, maybe it's just a mistake, I am sure they will sort it out for you asap if you give them a call or an email!! good luck x

Did you order the machine by itself or a package as the maximist plus package is £239, it's the maximist lite package that's £175 according to the website.

I use Suntana and they are always helpful if you just give Dave a call as others have already said, I'm sure they will fix the problem for you. :)

Have you contacted them? They have always been fab with me, no problems at all.

yep i contacted them - it wasn't for a package - just the machine :)

David is going to swap it for the right one - think it was human error

hope to have it soon

thanx guys

I was just little upset last nite but i know it will be sorted

hope to have it soon

thanx guys

good that its all sorted...we as distributors do sometimes get things wrong...what is important..as has happened in this case ,that the customers problem gets the early attention they deserve and that the matter gets resolved :hug:

Good luck with your new venture and enjoy spreading the :Love:

hope to have it soon

thanx guys

Yea suntana are great! They always so helpful. I ordered the package from them, and my tent was a bit faulty and they couldn't do enough for me! I will def stick with them
Xxx
Posted via Mobile Device

No reason to carry on this thread. Sometimes people make mistakes .. we're all fallible.

The thread should have been deleted in the first place as it goes against site rules to just post a complaint .. complaints should betaken up with your supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back