Suntana

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss_hkrs

Reaction score
Anybody use Suntana?

Im in the process of swapping to a better brand currently using Tantruth and although looks amazing when first goes on i always find goes really patchy towards the end and takes forever to scrub off my feet. Whereas if i have a ST tropez at work it fades evenly.

Im torn between Suntana and OMG? any other recomendations would be great. need it to be affordable though, if i could i'd go with sienna x but will have to wait for that.

Good morning miss_hkrs,

Hope you're well.

Although we would recommend our solutions I would try both OMG and Suntana and see what suits you and your clients.

We have got some exciting new formulations coming out shortly including a true express tan which is very nice :)

Besty, our expert is always on hand both here on salon geek and by telephone to answer and questions you may have and offer advice.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

OMG

Hi Hun, try Nouvatan - I love it, goes on well, very quick drying, fades off lovely, very reasonable - ticked all boxes for me.
You can get samples packs to try first x

hey there i use to be suntana and i loved it, BUT i changed to OMG they have 4 different percentages which u can get in any of there fragrance ie cherry coconut chocolate, strawberry and vanilla aloe vera as well, they are also bringing out a 3 hour developing tan which i cant wait to try. plus the bottles come in 1 litre when u order from suntana they send you 4 250ml bottles to make up alitre which was a bit of a pain, all my clients love the colour of OMG even the 20% is amazing, hth xx

i use suntana very natural colour and great fade off clients love it and comes in 3 levels of colour with 3 different fragrances for each level, i got a litre of suntana from there ebay shop (vat free).

Ive had a tan done with suntana n i didnt get on with it. I looked after it like i should but was awful when faded, really patchy even after exfoliatin. I used the medium shade n couldnt help feelin slightly orange yet im not that pale normally. But like everyone says its personal preference. You can buy sienna x on beauty express... Not sure if that'll work out cheaper?? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

im using OMG at moment but i do stock suntana form time to time o love it , the colour is just a loverly brown tone only thing thats a bother for me is the solutions is slightly thicker than other brands and i like the application of thinner solutions , each to their own really but try it it is a loverly solution :)

Anybody use Suntana?

Im in the process of swapping to a better brand currently using Tantruth and although looks amazing when first goes on i always find goes really patchy towards the end and takes forever to scrub off my feet. Whereas if i have a ST tropez at work it fades evenly.

Im torn between Suntana and OMG? any other recomendations would be great. need it to be affordable though, if i could i'd go with sienna x but will have to wait for that.

I LOVE Solspa... gorgeous natural colour, dries very quickly, odourless, hydrating, even and fades evenly, wide range of solutions and mousses and affordable.... are there any other Solspa lovers out there!?

im sienna trained and do love their products but i love the suntana too and so do my clients, esp the chocolate 12%.

I use suntana its fab, clients love it. x

i use suntana very natural colour and great fade off clients love it and comes in 3 levels of colour with 3 different fragrances for each level, i got a litre of suntana from there ebay shop (vat free).

Can you send me a link for their eBay shop can't seem to find it :)

hey there i use to be suntana and i loved it, BUT i changed to OMG they have 4 different percentages which u can get in any of there fragrance ie cherry coconut chocolate, strawberry and vanilla aloe vera as well, they are also bringing out a 3 hour developing tan which i cant wait to try. plus the bottles come in 1 litre when u order from suntana they send you 4 250ml bottles to make up alitre which was a bit of a pain, all my clients love the colour of OMG even the 20% is amazing, hth xx

its been quite some time since the litre (1000ml) was sent as 4x 250ml bottles. suntana has been highly rated by my clients for over 3 years now. i would definatly recomend
good luck miss_hkrs :Love::wink2:

Latest posts

Back