Suppliers of sticky feet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liquid Sun Rayz

Reaction score
Hi there

Does anyone know where you can but decent sticky feet for tanning? I bought some and was sent just bits of cardboard cut out in foot shape with two sticky bits on them, not a good look :irked:
The sole-os from US are good but shipping costs are pricey!

Thanks

I have seen these advertised as a new type that leave less stickiness on the feet. Do they not work?

Register at www.abcbeautyltd.co.uk as a trade customer and get the very best top quality Sticky Feet, and at a great price. These really do stick. At our last training day (at a college) the students kept them on for hours. They really do what they say. Look forward to your order. Lynne @ www.abcbeautyltd.co.uk

I always get my sticky feet from Ellisons. They were much cheaper than anywhere else and they come in packs of 100 pairs.

Hiya,

Puri Tan sell sticky feet they are a foam they are 14.50 for 25 pairs x
www.puri-tan.com

I get mine here :) is it still the black foam ones Lynne? they look really good but the clients with really dry feet are not liking when I try to get them off lol
S xx

Register at www.abcbeautyltd.co.uk as a trade customer and get the very best top quality Sticky Feet, and at a great price. These really do stick. At our last training day (at a college) the students kept them on for hours. They really do what they say. Look forward to your order. Lynne @ www.abcbeautyltd.co.uk

I get mine from eBay, I have to confess. They were the cheapest I could find but they are very sticky (odd sensation!).
:)

Thanks for the help everyone!

Latest posts

Back