Susan Molyneux Training today

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
Hi all,
Have just got back from my Susan Molyneux training and I am now even more impressed with their products than I was before.

The training was only one day which I don't think is long enough for me. I need repetition over a few sessions to get things firmly in my thick skull but on the whole a good experience.

I did say that a dvd that could be purchased on the day to reinforce the training given would be a good idea, you know like the ones you can get for nails/manis pedis, but this is not available. I will be getting in touch with SM head office to suggest that they do this.

What do you guys think about product training - is one day enough for you or are you like me? Maybe I am asking too much by wanting more than one day?

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

I did 2 days training with my Germaine and dont think that was long enough either!

I think the DVD thing is a fab idea, especially when things like the massage routine is different than what you are used to.

I have always thought a DVD or video would be an excellent idea for these training days,I always suggest it as well but unfortunately it always seems to fall on deaf ears.

Most of these courses are either a couple of days, Darphin and I know a few others do it over 4 or more though.Even then a lot to take in.Learning about the key ingredients,benefits plus a whole new massage routine is an awful lot to take in.

When I did my massage course we actually took a video recorder in and videod each stage of the massage,then all of us brought a blank video in and a volunteer offered to copy one for each of us.It was fantastic and really helpful.

It would be sooo helpful if all training was backed up with a DVD,one day maybe they will take our comments on board.

Latest posts

Back