Swarovski Crystal Pixie UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can only see Angel. Do you mean that over the black and white polish or other new glitters?

No new ones hold on Can u not open any links? Hold on ill screen shot it

I can only see Angel. Do you mean that over the black and white polish or other new glitters?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460803907.141224.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460803920.019827.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460803927.335648.jpg

Angel, grace. Are these the same over diff colours??

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460805258.709803.jpg
thats Grace encapsulated rather than burnished. It is soooo sparkly [emoji7]

I'm really confused is magpie beauty on Facebook the legit Facebook page? Or is magpie the Facebook page?
They have their own page called Magpie Beauty but also a group page called Magpie Beauty (magpie glitter) The group page is much busier.

They have their own page called Magpie Beauty but also a group page called Magpie Beauty (magpie glitter) The group page is much busier.

Oh ok makes sense now! Angel looks so nice really pretty

This reminds me of our love for sparkle

Just in case you've not seen it on Facebook, Angel goes on sale at 7pm tonight on the website x

Just in case you've not seen it on Facebook, Angel goes on sale at 7pm tonight on the website x

I just wrote this on ciderellas post lol cannot wait to see this new glitter in action

Latest posts

Back