Swarovski Crystal Pixie UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm bouncing from one thread to another I'm going to lose my mind soon

On another note look at what magpie just put on Facebook

[threads merged]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm bouncing from one thread to another I'm going to lose my mind soon

On another note look at what magpie just put on Facebook

[threads merged]

That is the most stunning glitter I think I have ever seen!

That is the most stunning glitter I think I have ever seen!

Me too. I am in love. They have 3 diff colours
Magpie has wowed me

Look at this one

Look at this one

I do believe my bank account is about to take a beating, I've never seen glitters that remain so sparkly and beautiful - my niece is called Grace too so double the reason lol

I can't buy anything until the end of the month. I've just had my Botox and my hair done I've got no more money for glitter lol

I can't buy anything until the end of the month. I've just had my Botox and my hair done I've got no more money for glitter lol
I've got a bit towards my kit for a course at the end of June - but that glitters lush and I've got til mid June to buy my kit for my nail art course lol

What have you got to buy

I'm doing an acrylic skills and sculpting course which I just need my acrylic kit for that I always use plus a pincher, then the day after I'm doing vintage 3D gel art which I need to buy everything for - a cover pink gel, a hard white gel, a silver or gold chrome gel, a Barbara brush, some one move paints, a coloured chrome gel and a few more bits I can't recall off the top of my head

OMG GUYS look what magpie just put on Facebook

I can't open the link but if it's the new Angel glitter it's not in their shop yet. I'm checking several times a day lol.

Last edited:
Search them on internet there is a pound sterling price on their website - it's cheaper than swarovski and the packaging is more useful xx
There is an option to share postage costs. I just ordered it to be delivered to me and it's £26.32 including delivery.

I can't open the link but if it's the new Angel glitter it's not in their ship yet. I'm checking several times a day lol.
I NEED it lol

I'm doing an acrylic skills and sculpting course which I just need my acrylic kit for that I always use plus a pincher, then the day after I'm doing vintage 3D gel art which I need to buy everything for - a cover pink gel, a hard white gel, a silver or gold chrome gel, a Barbara brush, some one move paints, a coloured chrome gel and a few more bits I can't recall off the top of my head
I've gad my eye on that vintage course, the designs look stunning! Sadly I don't do enhancements. Have fun! Xx

I've gad my eye on that vintage course, the designs look stunning! Sadly I don't do enhancements. Have fun! Xx
Thank you! I can't wait, I've done a couple of courses with Gemma before and she's a fantastic educator - really excited xx any news on your sparklies? Xx

I can't open the link but if it's the new Angel glitter it's not in their shop yet. I'm checking several times a day lol.

It is my love!! Omg it's amazing
Have you seen the other two colours? Go on magpie beauty on Facebook and all 3 are on there

Oh good lord that's a lot of new stuff you will feel like it's Christmas I love new stuff and an excuse to have to buy it all [emoji12]

Oh good lord that's a lot of new stuff you will feel like it's Christmas I love new stuff and an excuse to have to buy it all [emoji12]
I know - we only need to choose one colour scheme as well from pink, purple, blue and gold but I can't decide so have told my fella we need all four haha

There is an option to share postage costs. I just ordered it to be delivered to me and it's £26.32 including delivery.
Can't wait to see you use it xx

It is my love!! Omg it's amazing
Have you seen the other two colours? Go on magpie beauty on Facebook and all 3 are on there
I can only see Angel. Do you mean that over the black and white polish or other new glitters?

I know - we only need to choose one colour scheme as well from pink, purple, blue and gold but I can't decide so have told my fella we need all four haha

'We need' is so important I'm forever using it lol I tell my son all the time. We need this new shellac. We need this new file. We need this new Swarovski lol poor boy is already prepared for a diva of a gf when he's older

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back