Swarovski Crystal Pixie UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked into nice packaging too, but it would add quite a bit to the final cost. In reality it could just come in a sealed baggie or clear pot. Not sure if anyone would be interested or not though and I see Social Claws is already in the process of marketing something like it, so I've left the idea in limbo for now. xx[/QUOTE]

I'm sure there is place for two gorgeous sparklies! I've seen the social claws one advertised after the reviews will probably wait for that and give swarovskie a miss xx

Ok, so if there is a market for this, what would people want? Pretty packaging, pots or baggies? It was going to come in a nice tube with a small tray and a funnel, but is that necessary? Would you rather a baggie to keep costs low and just use a pushie to scoop some out and work over paper so you can pour the excess back in?

Do people want a smaller size? Do people want the glass caviar beads omitted completely or still a few mixed in? What are people actually looking for? X

Ok, so if there is a market for this, what would people want? Pretty packaging, pots or baggies? It was going to come in a nice tube with a small tray and a funnel, but is that necessary? Would you rather a baggie to keep costs low and just use a pushie to scoop some out and work over paper so you can pour the excess back in?

Do people want a smaller size? Do people want the glass caviar beads omitted completely or still a few mixed in? What are people actually looking for? X
The blingier the better! And a baggy or nice packaging wouldn't bother me either way, obviously the lower the cost, the less I would have to charge clients which should mean more would go for it. Good luck!

I'm looking for tiny Swarovski crystals that I can have all over my nails!

I think I'm obsessed trying to find this

I'm loving the look of the new one from Social Claws. I think it will be gorgeous

I'll have another look is it the one you told me before? I saw one that wasn't available yet

I'll have another look is it the one you told me before? I saw one that wasn't available yet
I think it's due any day now. I'll ask her when

I think it's due any day now. I'll ask her when

Has anyone got a pic of the socialclaws one? I'm finding pixie dust popular just now x

They can't get it over here yet??

Hi we now have the pixie crystals back in stock, I am a authorised Swarovski seller
You can contact me on [email protected]
Xxx

Hi we now have the pixie crystals back in stock, I am a authorised Swarovski seller
You can contact me on [email protected]
Xxx

Very trustworthy seller, have been using this lady for the past 3 years to buy all my Swarovski!! :)

Back to Pixie Crystals though, have any of you got actual pictures of these in daylight/with day light lamp photography?

Cocoallure set a thread up about this a few days ago. I think the general feedback is ppl were disappointed with the amount of shine and the bulk on nails. If you search for social claws ice there is a cheaper but amazing looking version I think I will give a go xxx

Cocoallure set a thread up about this a few days ago. I think the general feedback is ppl were disappointed with the amount of shine and the bulk on nails. If you search for social claws ice there is a cheaper but amazing looking version I think I will give a go xxx

Yes mrsbb the thread saved me £20
Is the social claws Ice available here? I only see the us having it? I may me looking at the wrong thing tho! As I'm only finding them on Facebook

Search them on internet there is a pound sterling price on their website - it's cheaper than swarovski and the packaging is more useful xx

Prices first appeared in dollars then switched to pounds

OMG GUYS look what magpie just put on Facebook

Latest posts

Back