Sweet Squared Ireland extravaganza day!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladybird

Reaction score
Just to say I had an amazing day at Sweet Squared in Dublin. I attended a free nail art master class and play day. On top of it all we were given a fab goody bag on our way out - full of all sorts of products - feel totally inspired.

Got to meet Mr and Mrs Sweet and had a good chin wag - truly lovely people. There were also USA representatives (chief executive I think) from CND!!

Thanks to jenny and the team for organising today - excellent customer service as usual :)

Time for bed now...

It was great and can i just add Nataliya is da bomb! :hug:

and so this free course in the uk is when ...?

Keep an eye out on the website and Facebook page :). It was more a play day than an official 'course'. I guess it's their way of giving something back to their customers - not many companies do!

I was there too! I had an amazing day. Nataliya sharing her amazing skills followed by canapés and coffee with great company :) and the goody bag was much appreciated!

Just to say I had an amazing day at Sweet Squared in Dublin. I attended a free nail art master class and play day. On top of it all we were given a fab goody bag on our way out - full of all sorts of products - feel totally inspired.

Got to meet Mr and Mrs Sweet and had a good chin wag - truly lovely people. There were also USA representatives (chief executive I think) from CND!!

Thanks to jenny and the team for organising today - excellent customer service as usual :)

Time for bed now...

I take it you met TJ ;) ;)

Kate D we hold these regularly at s2 in the UK. Just before Xmas we had the fabulous Jeni Smith doing some amazing Christmas nail art work!
Sign up to receive emails from s2 as they did send e blasts and had it on fb for months before :)

I was there too! I had an amazing day. Nataliya sharing her amazing skills followed by canapés and coffee with great company :) and the goody bag was much appreciated!

Hi eileen - my heads still buzzing!!

I take it you met TJ ;) ;)

Kate D we hold these regularly at s2 in the UK. Just before Xmas we had the fabulous Jeni Smith doing some amazing Christmas nail art work!
Sign up to receive emails from s2 as they did send e blasts and had it on fb for months before :)

I didn't actually get talking to TJ - had a good old chat with Samuel sweet :)

Latest posts

Back