Swingers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaydee

Reaction score
Morning All......now that got you looking didn't it.....LOL. Just wanted to share a sneak preview with you of my partners band. Click on the link and share your views with me.
David

www.myspace.com/thenovelloz

Okay, I'm hooked - and that's quite possibly the most spine-tingly version of Can't Get You Outta My Head that I've ever heard. When and where can we see them playing live?

Perfect for a summer evening and a bottle of wine. I like!:green: Will more tracks be added to the webpage?

The lead singer has a beautiful voice.. I enjoyed listening to all three tracks especially 'I can't get you outta my head' .... :hug:

David - Are they doing gigs in London?

They are great, I especially liked the first track What Will Be ... Oh and the guy has such georgous hypnotic eyes too xxx:hug:

They will be gigging later on this year, they are in the studio recording at the moment. I will keep you updated of gigs when they have been confirmed.
David.x

They are great, I especially liked the first track What Will Be ... Oh and the guy has such georgous hypnotic eyes too xxx:hug:

i agree....he has an amazing face...i liked this track best too.

fab xx

Great stuff, the first track is fantastic :cool:

Fab stuff love the first track :) Is the singer with the piercing blue eyes your partner Dee ???

Fab stuff love the first track :) Is the singer with the piercing blue eyes your partner Dee ???

Yes, Isn't he lucky.....lol.

Fan-blooming-tastic.................cool sounds, I wanna see them xxxx

Oi David your two timing me ????.... ok babe I forgive ya xxxx LOL

What can I say!!!! Goyjus !! I'll be at their first gig

So are my feet David. You are the best pedicurator in London

Mwah!

Latest posts

Back