Syrup nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I read the description I thought you meant like when chefs/cooks make those caramel basket things to sit over a pudding but in a mini form lol I know that probably doesn't make any sense at all.

When I read the description I thought you meant like when chefs/cooks make those caramel basket things to sit over a pudding but in a mini form lol I know that probably doesn't make any sense at all.

I was thinking the same your not alone!

nuhhh uhh
see syrup nails are when you take a some what transparent nail polish and make each layer different, sometimes it looks like stripes if not done right.
so the top looks darker and the botom looks light
works best with a carmel tinted nail polishh
(I read it in a Japanese magazine):green:

Yeah 3 years later still don't know what they look like :irked: okay take that back my mystery has been solved :green:

Last edited:
okay where was this link 3 years ago, well atleast now I know Nihrida's blog: Syrup Nails

Syrup%2BNails_3%2Bcopy.jpg

i was really intrigued by this and have found a step by step instructions via a korean blog have posted link so you guys can try it out yourselfs!! Hths xoxo

just post link into a search engine/translation thingy and your good to go!
????? - ??? ???(??? ?? ????) :: ???? ??? ?? ??!

hey is that picture above syrup nails?
I do these but i classs them as fades xx

yea me too they look like faded nails

I'm also very curious about it...

anyways the most syrupy nails I've seen so far are these:
725247143.jpg

WOW Yaut those are beautiful I love the depth in the free edge.

They look great meme, how did you do the orange nails with polish?

Sorry if I sound dense, but aren't these syrup nails the same as fading? What is the difference?

Hmm I've been calling that a "Polish colour fade".
I apply a darker colour at the free edge.
Then take a glittery sheer colour and drag the darker colour towars the eponychium.
Then wipe the brush dry, and drag some more until it fades away.......

lol

"Syrup" brought an entirely different image to mind lol

I do color fades with transparent colors all the time. Hmmm... color fade syrup simular yet different :smack:

"Syrup" brought an entirely different image to mind lol[/QUOTE]

I would have to agree not at all what I was thinking

Latest posts

Back