take that

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone know whethere they will come to australia or can i just about answer my own question there with a big fat NO!!! We always miss out on the good artists down here, especially in Tassie where I am. I am still waiting for Ronan to tour again, I was pregnant ast time he cam with my son, who is now 3 1/2. :Scared:

C'mon Ro where r u??
AND PLEASE TAKE THAT, COME TO AUSTRALIA, IT IS A GREAT PLACE!!!

Jess

I have to FESS up....I saw Take That in Adelaide about 10 years ago, by myself!!!:o My (ex) husband wouldnt go at the last minute. I enjoyed myself immensly and it got up his nose that I went without him.. A few years ago I got to see Robbie Williams with a friend of mine and he was the BEST. So ive technically seen all of them, just not together.

Well I got some more take that tickets when they released more dates Ive got manchester front standing now.

So Im waiting to see If a friend of mine wants the Newcasle ones she was meant to let me know before xmas so im thinking she maybe isnt bothered she lives in scotland and would prob prefer to go to glasgow.

So my point is Im sure im gonna have 2 spare tickets for newcastle if anyone interested?? they worked out about £41 per ticket with booking fee and postage so would be £82 for the pair plus postage, feel free to pm me x x

My friend whos only 18 got four tickets she could of got me one

Hi l got 3 tickets on ebay for £130 for cardiff l did'ent think that was bad, me and my mates are so chuffed!!! gary barlow is my fave he is lush!! xx

I wonder if the price of the tickets on Ebay will increase as the concerts draw nearer?

I am still waiting for my tickets (to Wembely) to be sent out to me from See Tickets, so the people on Ebay must simply be selling a promise to send on the tickets once they have arrived........... :confused:

I managed to get some tickets for an extra date. Problem is, they only had standing left on Ticketmaster so I bought 2 of those, then went on another site & found seated so bought another 2! Then I spotted Bon Jovi tickets & ended up with 2 of those too! Oops. Now I have to find find 3 people as sad as me to go with or sell 2 of them on.

Foxglove said:
I am still waiting for my tickets (to Wembely) to be sent out to me from See Tickets, so the people on Ebay must simply be selling a promise to send on the tickets once they have arrived........... :confused:

Yes you can sell tickets before they arrive as they sometimes only send out tickets about a week before the event. I did this when I bought too many tickets but offered proof of ticket confirmation if the buyer wanted it. I would definitely check the seller's feedback though before I handed over the money!

I did the same with my robbie tickets they sold like hot cakes on ebay, just forwarded me conformation email and said i would keep intouch x x

hubby got me take that tickets for birmingham nia in May for Christmas, soooo pleased, thought it was for me and my mate Helen, but he said he's coming..!! hope he can put up with me singing and dancing all night!!!xx

Latest posts

Back