take that

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendyrose

Reaction score
take that tickets went on sale this am at 8.00, i dont get into work until 9 and thought it would be fine, considering they havent released anything in almost ten years!! but by the time i got into work an hour later ....they were all sold out :Scared: i couldn believe it, it's like 1995 all over again when i was fifteen and cudn get take that tickets..lol

thankfully they have now added an extra date but it seems they are goin fast too.... lol im really shocked i didnt think so many ppl would want to see them!!

wendyrose said:
take that tickets went on sale this am at 8.00, i dont get into work until 9 and thought it would be fine, considering they havent released anything in almost ten years!! but by the time i got into work an hour later ....they were all sold out :Scared: i couldn believe it, it's like 1995 all over again when i was fifteen and cudn get take that tickets..lol

thankfully they have now added an extra date but it seems they are goin fast too.... lol im really shocked i didnt think so many ppl would want to see them!!

been trying to book tickets for the newcastle one and cant get through and the website is not working, aaaaarrrgh!!!!

My friend got through at 9 o clock and booked 7 tickets!

Rach said:
My friend got through at 9 o clock and booked 7 tickets!

Im so jealous.

the dublin one was sold out with in an hour...they added another date and i got 4 for that....lol thank jaysus...i shudv grown out of this by now...

wendyrose said:
the dublin one was sold out with in an hour...they added another date and i got 4 for that....lol thank jaysus...i shudv grown out of this by now...

oh i still havent got tickets for the newcastle one. :( :Scared:

lol hang in there...lol wat are we like???:Scared::o

wendyrose said:
lol hang in there...lol wat are we like???:Scared::o

God I know its a bit sad aint it, but I dont care lol. I have to go!

Lol im the same! i used to get so upset when i couldnt get tickets!
Phew i got 2 tickets at the MEN arena- they kept releasing extra dates. it started off with two- now thers 6!!!!! the poor guys will be cream crackered! I could offer a body massage i suppose! ;) :lol: I so cant wait. im miles away from the stage so il need binoculars. im trying to get closer so if they release another date and i get some, thers 2 tickets for sale girlies! x x x

look on ebay at them. the hightest bid is £410 OMG

sambam said:
Lol im the same! i used to get so upset when i couldnt get tickets!
Phew i got 2 tickets at the MEN arena- they kept releasing extra dates. it started off with two- now thers 6!!!!! the poor guys will be cream crackered! I could offer a body massage i suppose! ;) :lol: I so cant wait. im miles away from the stage so il need binoculars. im trying to get closer so if they release another date and i get some, thers 2 tickets for sale girlies! x x x

LOL, not paying £410 for em mind....

just heard on the radio at lunch that the first nite in dublin sold out in 12 mins...thats crazy im really amazed that ppl are still so interested...was talkin to my mam and she said at one stage she was worried about me and my sis she thought we were obsessed..haha oh god the shame

wendyrose said:
just heard on the radio at lunch that the first nite in dublin sold out in 12 mins...thats crazy im really amazed that ppl are still so interested...was talkin to my mam and she said at one stage she was worried about me and my sis she thought we were obsessed..haha oh god the shame

my mam was as bad as me. When the documentary was on the other night me and my brother were taking the pee out of her for how much she was in love with gary barlow. lol we are so evil bless her

I feel a little confused, are Take That joining up to do a concert?

Prionace said:
I feel a little confused, are Take That joining up to do a concert?

All except Robbie I believe.

What I'd like to know is ... are the people who've bought the tickets the same people that went to see them 10 years ago? Or are they people thinking they can make a quick buck by re-selling the tickets on Ebay?

Colin

I got 2 tickets for newcastle yipee!!

I loved them 10 years ago, The greatest hits is on my xmas list!!

I got 4 tickets for wembley - can't wait !!!

The annoying thing about this is, it's not the fans buying the tickets, it's greedy people buying them to put them on ebay & other sites. I would have liked to have gone, especially as they are playing on my birthday, but I'm not paying silly money for it. Oh well, maybe they'll add even more dats for those of us who missed out!

Im so jealous of you all!!!

Latest posts

Back