Tan darker then normal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammye1234

Reaction score
Ive got a client that usually has sienna x 10% but recently sprayed her using the same but this time its gone darker she loves it but just out of interest does any1 know why this could of happened x

Ive got a client that usually has sienna x 10% but recently sprayed her using the same but this time its gone darker she loves it but just out of interest does any1 know why this could of happened x

It could either be that you have applied more solution this time however more likely that she already has a slight UV tan from the glorious sunshine were having this summer lol

It could either be that you have applied more solution this time however more likely that she already has a slight UV tan from the glorious sunshine were having this summer lol

I didnt realise we could catch a tan in our raincoats & wellys Collin, crap! I'll have to remember to put my suncream on before next time, don't want to be burning now lol :D

Or if you haven't been shaking the solutions before you pour them out into the tanning cup then you might have been giving lighter than 10% initially and now the bottle is emptier all the DHA is concentrated... :)

I didnt realise we could catch a tan in our raincoats & wellys Collin, crap! I'll have to remember to put my suncream on before next time, don't want to be burning now lol :D

:lol::lol::lol::hug:

Latest posts

Back