Tan not developing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beccy34

Reaction score
I have 2 regular tanning customers who have a tan every week and for some reason they've both said their tans hardly developed at all last week, does anyone know what might cause this please as I can't understand it at all? They both had LA tan but different colours. Seems too much of a coincidence x

I'm spraying them both again tonight too!! x

Hi this seemed to happen to me the other day in work turned out there was a blockage in the gun, just run some warm water through you gun once you start spraying the water through any build up will come out. Hope this helps xxx

I have 2 regular tanning customers who have a tan every week and for some reason they've both said their tans hardly developed at all last week, does anyone know what might cause this please as I can't understand it at all? They both had LA tan but different colours. Seems too much of a coincidence x

How long have you had the solution for? I have a couple of bottles of LA that stopped developing but they had been open for over 12mths. The solution looks fine, it hasn't oxidised and turned green, so think the DHA has degraded. Probably best to try the solution yourself before you tip it down the sink!

Both came from different bottles - one was about a month old and the other was only a week old. I added booster drops to both, but this has never made a difference before?
I wonder if I did have some sort of blockage as Joely says as I gave the gun a really good clean and sprayed myself last night and it's come out fine. Just knocks your confidence a bit and gets you doubting when 2 customers both say the same thing! Thanks girls x

Latest posts

Back