Tan Solution Samples from where any ideas ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilylou

Reaction score
Hi
I am doing my training on Monday with SiennaX:confused:

but very keen to try other solutions too ( my husband is a willing Guinea pig LOL ):lol:

does anyone know which companies give samples ???

any chance of posting the contact details websites etc from ones you know give samples

Thank you :Love:

well I'm sure Tantrick do and Collin will be able to send you some if you send him your address via PM. their website is Tantrick,Self tanning,Sunless Tanning,Spraytanning

have you had a look at the spray tan supermarket? you can get solutions from there and they do samples too but you will have to buy them, same with Naturasun, thought theirs were quite expensive but they are nice solutions.

Spray Tan Supermarket, HVLP Equipment, Tanning Solution, Popup Cubicle, Extractor Fans

Naturasun | Spray Tanning | Sunless Tanning | Airbrush Tanning

well I'm sure Tantrick do and Collin will be able to send you some if you send him your address via PM. their website is Tantrick,Self tanning,Sunless Tanning,Spraytanning

have you had a look at the spray tan supermarket? you can get solutions from there and they do samples too but you will have to buy them, same with Naturasun, thought theirs were quite expensive but they are nice solutions.

Spray Tan Supermarket, HVLP Equipment, Tanning Solution, Popup Cubicle, Extractor Fans

Naturasun | Spray Tanning | Sunless Tanning | Airbrush Tanning
xen-tan where very helpful too they sent me a sample down its great colour too

Try Tantrick, Sunspa & Naturasun....they are great solutions!

Hi Lilylou, if you pm me your address i can send you some couture samples :wink2:

xen tan is fab my fave. also try urban tan they will send you samples of there solutions it comes in several strenghts unlike xen tan but i still rate xen tan best colour and it wears fab no patching!:hug:

Spray Tan supermarket have most suppliers of tanning solution equipment and supply numbers for you to call, most suppliers will send you a sample to try. I use Xen Tan now and have used other well known brands

Latest posts

Back