tan solution that comes out same as guide?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazmaz

Reaction score
hi all

at the mo i am using la tan and the bronzers are real dark on the 10 n 12% solutions and i was wondering if any one could recomend a solution that comes out very similar to the actual development colour,people seem to be disopointed when they wash the bronzer off n they are lighter but still like the outcome. any advice would be brilliant

thanks for reading maz x

10, 12 and Disco are double dipped, hence the darker CG. the 8 and Gold (10.5) are single dipped and are truer in colour. to be honest most CG are different to the outcome colour unless there is no colour guide like tantrick's range and some other lines.

I would then recommend a darker percentage. I found some tanning solutions do this more than others. I use A-tan and find this doesn't change the darkness of the tan from when they are sprayed to when they wash off the guide colour.

I have used some lotions that have been extremely deceiving when it comes to this problem.
Hths x

Latest posts

Back