Tanagra...?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ch4rli3

Reaction score
I have been told by a friend about a product/treatment called Tanagra.

I asked my hairdresser about it today and she had not heard of it ?

Aparently, its meant to help restore dry/ damaged/ coloured hair. My friend that mentioned it to me is a hairdresser also but didnt know much about it. She seemed to think that it helps get the hair back to a 'good condition' and will help it to grow? Although it is meant to be expensive.

Does anyone know anything about this or have any information on it? I have googled it but cant find much on it?

it uses a machine, it infuses the hair with some type of oil that bonds with damaged hair. . they like comb this machine attachment throo the hair and it diffuses the stuff. . i dont know much more but they do have a website if u google it. . x

Hi scottydolly
Iv found one website but i was wondering how it would affect the hair if it is coloured (or bleached in my case) and wondered if anyone has had it and would recommend it?

x

i worked as a beauty therapist above a hairdressers that used tanagra, the hairdressers loved it. the results i saw were amazing. sometimes clients need more than one. their hair looked so shiney and felt so soft after. i know theres certain things the client cant do like not have it straight before or after colour and not wash their hair so many days after. (im doing this from a rusty memory so dont quote me)
lol
xxx

Latest posts

Back