Tangle Teezer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm mobile and I buy them direct from Tangle Teezer, I'm even on their locator now. You have to order a minimum amount, but I sell them quicker than I get them in. I undercut Boots, sold about £500 worth in last 3 months! I give them to my extension clients free with every full set. They're always in the boot of my car, I have one in my everyday kit, clients always ask "oh what's that you're using?" and another one, two, five sold!

They're amazing!

a lot of my hair extension girls use them..... and one lady uses them for brushing her dogs. i kid you not :D

One of my client's bought one for her dog! Lol!

I used them when I was in the salon but I've yet to buy one to use now I'm mobile...I think the only problem you'll have with retailing them is that they sell them in boots :/

The fact they sell in Boots helps me retail them, as the public have seen or heard about them. A big thank you to Dragon's Den also!

I wasn't told about minimum order?! Just order what I wanted x

I wasn't told about minimum order?! Just order what I wanted x

Direct from Tangle Teezer, trade prices, have to order a minimum of 10 original, or 4 compact or flowerpots, they charge courier delivery so not worth ordering a small amount as that's about £7, however I seemed to have not been charged that the last couple of deliveries. I always ring to order and if it doesn't add up to correct amounts they tell me they only deliver in boxes of 10, 4 or 4, so have always had to order in those denominations, but any combination of colours. X

Last edited:
Direct from Tangle Teezer, trade prices, have to order a minimum of 10 original, or 4 compact or flowerpots, they charge courier delivery so not worth ordering a small amount as that's about £7, however I seemed to have not been charged that the last couple of deliveries. I always ring to order and if it doesn't add up to correct amounts they tell me they only deliver in boxes of 10, 4 or 4, so have always had to order in those denominations, but any combination of colours. X

Ah Yes sorry me being blonde! I did read that bit my brain didn't register well that's fine by me still a nice healthy profit! :) x

They sell really well in my work.. Though ive seen them in Salon services, boots oh and my gran got my little cousin one in harleys the toy shop!! X

Sent from my GT-I5801 using SalonGeek

They sell really well in my work.. Though ive seen them in Salon services, boots oh and my gran got my little cousin one in harleys the toy shop!! X

Sent from my GT-I5801 using SalonGeek

Salon services aren't much cheaper than Boots once they add VAT on top, which is disappointing.

Ah Yes sorry me being blonde! I did read that bit my brain didn't register well that's fine by me still a nice healthy profit! :) x

It is without a doubt, they sell like hot cakes, perfect stocking fillers, just hope it doesn't die a death after Chrimbo! Ps, bet you ain't even blonde lol! X

I'm mobile and I buy them direct from Tangle Teezer, I'm even on their locator now. You have to order a minimum amount, but I sell them quicker than I get them in. I undercut Boots, sold about £500 worth in last 3 months! I give them to my extension clients free with every full set. They're always in the boot of my car, I have one in my everyday kit, clients always ask "oh what's that you're using?" and another one, two, five sold!

They're amazing!

Do you find the original or the compact sell better? x

Hey, we use them in the salon and they are great we retail them but like others are saying they are available in Boots and some supermarkets which is a shame x

Do you find the original or the compact sell better? x

Probably the original as its cheaper, but I still sell lots of the compact x

Latest posts

Back