Tangle Teezer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerinse

Reaction score
I've been using Tangle Teezers for 2 years now and I love them and got my sister and her kids onto them.

I'm really interested to know who else uses them and if they retail well as I'm hoping to stock them.

I've been using Tangle Teezers for 2 years now and I love them and got my sister and her kids onto them.

I'm really interested to know who else uses them and if they retail well as I'm hoping to stock them.

I used them when I was in the salon but I've yet to buy one to use now I'm mobile...I think the only problem you'll have with retailing them is that they sell them in boots :/

Yea they are in boots at the same retail price as me x

have never used one , are they really that good ? my little ones hair is really tangly i spend more time doing her hair than i do my own , lol

have never used one , are they really that good ? my little ones hair is really tangly i spend more time doing her hair than i do my own , lol

I find them great, dont pull, snag or rip hair out ya head! my 4 yr old niece does her own hair now with hers lol use wet or dry.

Absolutely wonderful invention, use mine all the time and can't recommend it enough. BUT haven't found a decent wholesaler supplier and it's not for want of trying.

can someone pm me where to get them .. if in uk i can order one and my sister can send it over x

Absolutely wonderful invention, use mine all the time and can't recommend it enough. BUT haven't found a decent wholesaler supplier and it's not for want of trying.

Would you like me to email
You info I have on them with prices etc? Dee I'll message ya x

I use one...think they are great!!!!

I'd love one for myself I have terribly tangley hair would appreciate some info too if you would mind sending me it I've heard alot of fab reviews on them xx

I'd love one for myself I have terribly tangley hair would appreciate some info too if you would mind sending me it I've heard alot of fab reviews on them xx

I'm doing emails later so will add you onto the list :) x

How well do they work on REALLY thick CURLY hair? I need a bloomin miracle! :Scared:

We sold them in my old salon and they flew out literally everytime they came in stock! Especially the flowerpot ones x

they are amazing!!!

i bought 4 for my family when amazon was selling them super cheap by mistake. think they we £3.00

when ever we stock them in work they sell out so quick

I think I may have to try one of theese, I thought it was maybe just a glorified comb :) But if everyone else is, i think im going to jump on the band wagon, its worth a try x x

Think I've made my mind up...,I'll be ordering in the morning! :)

a lot of my hair extension girls use them..... and one lady uses them for brushing her dogs. i kid you not :D

where are u getting them from? and how much per unit? Thankya x
Think I've made my mind up...,I'll be ordering in the morning! :)

They sell them in salon services (Sally's) not sure how much for tho. 😊

where are u getting them from? and how much per unit? Thankya x

Gimme ten mins i'll email you the info i got emailed to me earlier from them x

Latest posts

Back