Tanning advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac63

Reaction score
Hi There ,

I've had a couple of my friends come back to me about the blotchy tan on their feet and hands ,especially around their wrist and side of ankles , otherwise they said the rest is perfect .
I was wondering if i'm spraying too heavily . ?
Any advise would be great . Thanks

Could be anything from not exfoliating properly, not enough moisturizer, socks rubbing the tan, shoes rubbing the tan the list goes on. just try make sure your prep is done perfectly. Tan's are all 90% prep, 10% spray!
xxx

Your profile doesn't say what products you use or who you are trained with... that would help us loads to answer your questions. x

When spraying the arms and legs.... always come off at a 'Y' shape avoiding the wrist, hands and ankles and feet.

Once the harms and legs have been sprayed in the usual spray.... when doing the hands and feet, less is more, so move back a whisp a mist up the back of soft hands (not claws, not fists, but just nice and soft curve) and the same up the feet - move back and whisp up the foot taking care not to spray heavily or too close.

Knuckles, toes, wrists and ankles are areas that will grab the solution even after exfoliating... so changing your application in these areas will provide a better more natural looking tan.

HTH :hug:

Thank you all for your advice .
I use Tantrick and I trained with them .
I've done a spray tan today and did ease off a little on the hands and feet , so it's a waiting game now until tomorrow:) .
Thanks again .

Latest posts

Back