Tanning complaint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has she messaged you today? Is she pleased with the 14% re spray? x

I have a Q...if you spray a new client then he/she says next day, its not dark enough. Do you spray them again with the same% or go higher? I sprayed client with 20%, half an hour later and for the next 2hrs she constantly messaged me saying its not dark, when will it get dark, I'm not happy I thought it would be darker. I had to switch my ph on to silent. I couldn't spray her any darker it only goes up to 20 but then I thought if I spray on top of the 20 will it come out a deeper tan? Next day she txt saying it was ok. I havent heard from her since but just wondered what it would look like or if it would make any difference:)xx

Has she messaged you today? Is she pleased with the 14% re spray? x

Not a dicky bird. My phone rang earlier this morning and my heart came up into my throat thinking no, not again. I'm assuming all is well or she can't be bothered to complain again herself if it's not ok. I contemplated texting to ask how it was but thought perhaps best not to open a can of worms ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

No don't contact her! Luckily the majority of clients aren't like those ones ;)

Latest posts

Back