Tanning Consultation Cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

purplebunnies

Reaction score
I have tried a search but didn't come up with the answer i wanted.

I have tried looking for Tanning Consultation cards but cant seem to find any. As i work at a printers i thought i would get them printed here along with my leaflets, but what sort of things would you put on them, are they alot like nail treatment cards, i.e medication, dry/normal/oily skin etc

Can anyone help me out?

hello there!
i think off the top of my head that the main points of a (uv) tanning consultation card is skin type, skin disorders, previous exposure to uv light, any history of skin cancer, melignant melanoma, moles, does the cleint burn easily, allergies such as prickly heat ect,
ths is all i can think of jsut now hope it helps :)
oh and i forgot any medication such as the pill that may cause cholasma or medication which may thin the skin like a steroid cream

spray tan cubicle do really good ones.

Hey babes!!

Tantrick do great ones too!

Is this for uv tanning or spray tanning?

stc is for spray tanning.

crystaltash said:
Hey babes!!

Tantrick do great ones too!

i agree !

Millennium sell them, along with beauty, waxing and nail record cards.

nicjill said:
Is this for uv tanning or spray tanning?

It's for Spray Tanning,

I'll give tantrick a call

For spray tanning, Tantrick's consultation forms are spot on.

Hi Lisa

We have consultation forms for sale at £3.50 for a pack of 50. They are very informative and cover the questions which we need to ask when applying a Tantrick tan. There may be more questions you would be needing to ask if and adivse you need to be offering if you were using a different product due to the ingredients within them.

If you want to give us a call, we'd be delighted to speak with you about them.

Kind regards

Mandy x

Latest posts

Back