Tanning experiment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shockingpink

Reaction score
Ok here is the story - My hubby and I both preped our skin on Wednesday night using the same method, I sprayed him with D&E from naturasun and he sprayed me with 8.5% sienna X. This morning we have both showered and his is all off!!! and mine looks fantastic :) The reason we have done this experiment is because I have had 2 clients say to me 'I'm not really that tanned after using naturasun' I saw the client yesterday after spraying her on Wednesday and she look no different:irked: I have been using a new bottle and have given it a good shake before using it, this threw my confidence in this product as I feel I can't offer spray tanning for them not to look any different, I will call Naturasun today to express my views but I think I will be ordering some Sienna X instead:)

That's strange isn't it! When I was trialing solutions I got some samples of the Naturasun. The D+E stayed unopened for ages because I looked at it as about a 12% and didnt want to tan anyone that wouldnt be able to take it :eek: I ended up tanning a fellow geek (Scattyfox) who is dark skinned, she told me it wasn't dark at all!! :rolleyes: Maybe there is something wrong with a batch or something? I know Cabinkel on here uses it all the time, might be worth dropping her a PM to see if she has had any problems with it.

I use Sienna now and LOVE it :green:

I had a Naturasun Spray tan a while ago! It made me red and when I washed it off after 12 hours my colour hadnt changed at all! I paid £25 for that, what a waste!
I use Sienna now aswell and am so pleased with it!

Update - I have called Naturasun and explained the situation and they basically tried to say that it was something I was doing wrong untill I mentioned the experiment that we did last night/today anyway........ I have got to send them a sample of the solution and they will get it tested for me to see if there is anything wrong with it:mad: they said they doubt there would be seeing as no one else had complained, I will send them a sample and wait to see the outcome but I am sorry Naturasun you have lost my business:mad: I will now be looking at other options ie Sienna X or Tantrick.

Latest posts

Back