Tanning Geeks, who tans you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs Geek said:
hey Em... it's the Academie Bronzecran range that Hyperion bought in. all products are fab but I particularly like this. I wanted to make sure it worked so I tried it and did it properly. It prepares your skin from the inside out... hths :hug:
explain more to me mrs geek, about this drink, never herd of it before, and i can buy from hyperian???

Mrs Geek said:
hey Em... it's the Academie Bronzecran range that Hyperion bought in. all products are fab but I particularly like this. I wanted to make sure it worked so I tried it and did it properly. It prepares your skin from the inside out... hths :hug:

Samantha more details please!

1999judy said:
Samantha more details please!

OK - Academie has a spray tanning system (that I haven't tried but have been told it's good)... and then they have Bronzecran... various creams... tinted moisturisers, SPF's and after sun lotions plus Sun to Drink. In the Sun to Drink, there are (I think) 12 glass vials with an intense orange liquid in them. You are supposed to drink one vial each day in the morning BEFORE you go on holiday, so your skin is prepared from the inside and has less chance to burn.

I was extremely wary about the taste (you know how intense vitamins have that horrible iron taste)... so my first one I was a little nervous... BUT, it was gorgeous... like drinking a whole mango in one go (just intense juice). So I took the whole pack and had two left when I got to San Diego. I used SPF on the bod; I didn't burn once and I have a lovely bronze tan. I am not sure what else to tell you all other than I think we have some written info we can send. Yes all Academie Scientifique de Beaute products are available through THG. I love the 100% Hydraderm skin care, the Acadayspa bath products and the Bronzecran. I still love the cleanser from Nimue, but I find the moisturisers from THE 100% Hydraderm system suit me fine... HTHSYA (you all) xx :hug:

Definately more details please, I need to tan outside in lol, and I like mangos which is a bonus!

louge said:
Definately more details please, I need to tan outside in lol, and I like mangos which is a bonus!

think we pressed 'post' at the same time!!!

Mrs Geek said:
OK - Academie has a spray tanning system (that I haven't tried but have been told it's good)... and then they have Bronzecran... various creams... tinted moisturisers, SPF's and after sun lotions plus Sun to Drink. In the Sun to Drink, there are (I think) 12 glass vials with an intense orange liquid in them. You are supposed to drink one vial each day in the morning BEFORE you go on holiday, so your skin is prepared from the inside and has less chance to burn.

I was extremely wary about the taste (you know how intense vitamins have that horrible iron taste)... so my first one I was a little nervous... BUT, it was gorgeous... like drinking a whole mango in one go (just intense juice). So I took the whole pack and had two left when I got to San Diego. I used SPF on the bod; I didn't burn once and I have a lovely bronze tan. I am not sure what else to tell you all other than I think we have some written info we can send. Yes all Academie Scientifique de Beaute products are available through THG. I love the 100% Hydraderm skin care, the Acadayspa bath products and the Bronzecran. I still love the cleanser from Nimue, but I find the moisturisers from THE 100% Hydraderm system suit me fine... HTHSYA (you all) xx :hug:
gonna be on the phone first thing monday morning to order some!!! ta mrs G.xx

Suppose if you dont like mangos you can always pinch your nose when you swallow, it stops the taste buds working...havent a clue how I found that one out but I know it works lol!!!

I spray myself back can't do my back. But I dont wear many backless tops so I don't mind being whiter on certain parts of my back.

my first tan was done by the lovely loualarta (aka Louise) but now my hubby tans me....he loves it!

xx

Forever Nial pauline tans me an vice versa and soemtimes jaffacake sherrie, Im lucky gots lots of geeks aroudn me that do spray tanning so dont ahve to struggle and do it myself.

Samantha can you only take the drink for a short tiem or can you take it all the time(one bronzed godess coming up :)

My daughter sprays me -

I have tried to train my husband to tan me....but he is a little cack-handed at the best of times. I ended up looking like a piebald pony - ie all patchy! Not a terrific advert! :lol:

Latest posts

Back