Tanning hints and tips tutorial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I would love a copy of your tan routine also, if it's not too much trouble x

hi if you made a routine would you also be able to send it to myself as im hyming and ha-ing about which routine i like - [email protected]

Hi

Great tips. Would love a copy of the routine if the offer is still on.
Thanks x

Hi, I would also like a copy of the routine if you still have it available, so far, all my tans have been fine but always find the creases and under boobs tricky. I am not happy with my current routine for the arms, so am interested how you are doing these. Thanks; email [email protected] :lol:

Hi
Thanks for the tanning tips their really helpfull I going to print them and add to my tanning file. I am just getting back in to Tanning after 9 years and looking for any hints / tips that will help. I'd love to see some pictures and if you get enough requests please could you pm me your tanning guide and pics to [email protected] please.

Thanks agains

Karen

Hi there, if at all possible could someone send me the "routine" please :lol:, i'd be very greatful xx ([email protected])

Last edited:
This has loads of really good information, please could you send me your routine [email protected] x

The arms are the only bits I every miss too so it'd be good to see other peoples methods. I trained with Sienna X xx

Sweet! I joined the group just today and already love the tips and advice I'm seeing! If the routine chart is available my email is [email protected].

Hi! I've only just come across this part of Salon geek & feel like i've been missing out now!!! If its still on offer, i'd love some tutorial pics too, please. Email [email protected]

Thanks you xxx

... just so those of you posting email details are aware, this Tutorial dates back to 2008.

Could I have one please?

Hi

If the tutorial is still available please send me a copy [email protected].

Many thanks x

Latest posts

Back