Tanning hints and tips tutorial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi
Thanks for that it was really helpfull am new to Tanning and looking for any hints that will help. Thanks again, and if you do manage to do some pictures and guide couldyou please email me.
Thanks Sam

Hi, fab tutorial really informative and helpful!!! would really love to get my hands on your tanning routine Im new to tanning and still find myself getting a bit muddled!!! could u pm it 2 me? thanks xx:green:

Your tanning hints are great, I for one would love the tanning routine if you decide to do one. Thank you x :)

i'd be interested in pictures to support this and your other tan tutorial as I am keen to crack this art form!!;)

Tanning routine would be really helpful - thanks for the good advice. Going to have to print this one I think :)

Hi im new to this site and find this info very useful, i done the fakebake course few months back but couldnt afford to buy kit at time, now i am looking at different kits and reviews thinking of going for the maxi mist pro gun, anybody think differently or advise me of any other equipment would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Tonilee

I live in Coventry and would like to do the sray tanning training. Can you tell me where, when and how much the courses are? Thanks!

This tutorial is extremely beneficial thank you- i would also be interested in your tanning routine pictures etc if at all possible. My email is [email protected] many thanks again!!:hug:

ive been tanning for a year now!! great but im now getting older ladies wanting a tan but havin probs with under the bust area...i do get the client to lift her boobs up but then the client releases her boobs..i carry on spraying then when ive finished n i check n get the client 2 check herself in the mirror she has a white part where her boobs have naturally rested...when i first spray under the boobs mayb i shd let it dry longer-do i dry with the pump now? then carry on spraying? apart from that (except when the client says yes iv washed have no deo....n works out green underarm.....dont use tesco wipes!! or imperial leather!!
sorry hope it makes sense!!

How bout you get the older ladies to lie down with the headrest slightly down that way gravity goes to the edges! No creasing! And whilst doing that apply cuticle cream to toes ect while its drying, then do back legs ect. That was just an idea! Hope it helps!

Missy Beauty xx

Hi,

I found your post really helpful and would be grateful if you could email me pictures of your tanning routine, my email address is [email protected], many thanks:)

Wow, what a fab thread!! I've been tanning for nearly 4 years, the Vaseline on lips is a new trick for me, will be using that one!! I would also like to receive the pictures, I think it would look good for a newbie client who's a bit nervous about what to expect (even though I explain it thoroughly) but I think visual is always best!! My address is;

[email protected]

Thanks again!! :) xx

Hi these are great Tips!If you could mail me pics of a tanning routine that would be great! Im just starting out and Ive been getting into a bit of a muddle, some pics would really help. Thanks very much. My mail is [email protected]

Hi Tonilee,

I am just coming back to the beauty industry after not doing any treatments for nearly 3 years. I have a spray tan booked in on Thursday at my new job so I've found your advice really helpful, Thank you!

I would be very grateful if you could email me the routine - [email protected]

Hoping you get this in time for my treatment on Thursday! Thank you, Emily xxx

Hi I love this thread I'm just about to start again after having my little boy and this is helping me remember things lol if you could email me as well please [email protected]

Thanks

I found your hints and tips brilliant, thank you so much for taking the time to write it. Would you be able to email me your routine please? my email is [email protected] Many thanks, Natalie. x

Hi toni Lee, i tried to pm you but your message box is full. I'm interested in the tanning guide pictures too. My email is; [email protected]
Thank you xx

Last edited:
Marking for later! Searched for this for ages and couldn't find!!! Odd!

Great hints n tips hun x

This is great help, could I please have a copy of the routine, my email is [email protected]
Thanks

I did a spray tan course last night, which was patchy to say the least.
This was REALLY helpful - especially about barriers. Myself and the other students are all tangoed EVERYWHERE today :lol:

If you have your routine available - please email it to me at [email protected]

Thank you so much - this is really going to help me x

Latest posts

Back