Tanning machines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hey :)

I am newly qualified at tanning and am looking at machines. I am thinking i would like a HVLP and so far i have had a look at lots of machines but would appreciate some input. I used a suntana machine on my course :)

thanks! x

Im in the same boat, hopefully some one can help. I have been also advised the Rapid spray tanning system. Have you heard much reviews on this? x

I would steer clear of tanning essentials. The ProV has been a nightmare for me and the rapid I've heard bad things about from therapists. Have a look at maximist machines x

DO NOT get the rapid machine. Its really nice when it actually works BUT the two guns i got with it both developed a fault within a couple of weeks, i got them guns replaced, used about 5 times and then one of them guns broke. Ive gave up with it and gone back to my maximist. My advise is, dont do what i did and buy a new machine just cos it looks good. My Maximist has never failed me xx

i use an LA Tanning HVLP spray tanning system and its brilliant!
the tan is a beautiful colour aswell and fades really good! when i did my spray tanning class the tutor had only ever used a fake bake spray tanning machine and she swore by it she refused to teach the class unless she had that machine but got convinced to try the LA Tanning one and even she said it was brilliant :) theuy also arent overly expensive (check theyre website) and ive heard the customer service is fantastic so if you do have any problems you can rely on them x

i use an LA Tanning HVLP spray tanning system and its brilliant!
the tan is a beautiful colour aswell and fades really good! when i did my spray tanning class the tutor had only ever used a fake bake spray tanning machine and she swore by it she refused to teach the class unless she had that machine but got convinced to try the LA Tanning one and even she said it was brilliant :) theuy also arent overly expensive (check theyre website) and ive heard the customer service is fantastic so if you do have any problems you can rely on them x
Is this the LA Tanning compact machine? Ive been thinking about getting one of these as a back up. Theyve got a good deal on at the minute. I've started using their tan, my clients love it x

Yeah I agree - a massive [emoji107][emoji107] to the pro v. It's rubbish! My cup always leaks, I called sweet squared who said it works best with only 50ml solution in?? Then the tube kept blowing itself out of the machine. Very embarrassing with clients. Think I'm going to go back with maximist.

Yeah I agree - a massive [emoji107][emoji107] to the pro v. It's rubbish! My cup always leaks, I called sweet squared who said it works best with only 50ml solution in?? Then the tube kept blowing itself out of the machine. Very embarrassing with clients. Think I'm going to go back with maximist.

This happened to me too. I've had 6 new guns so far and a new hose. It's rubbish!

Hi dear yes it is the small one but its very good! Sorry i havent replied sooner! x

Hi dear yes it is the small one but its very good! Sorry i havent replied sooner! x
Thanks, think i might order one ;) xx

I was in the same boat - I bought the sienna X true touch machine in there training kit and have nothing but good things to say. I was so worried when I bought it as I had read so many negative comments about it but if you doing/ aiming to do 5+ tans per day this is the one you need. Comes with spare parts and you can adjust both the machine and the gun to suit your style / ability. Love love love this machine and great for if your mobile as its lightweight and so easily fits into a bag X

Latest posts

Back