Tanning myself?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyDiva

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am a trained Fake Bake Spray Tanner and have all the equipment at home.

I am going out this weekend but my husband is away and he usually spray tans me, my question is can I use a mitt and use the solution straight from the fake bake bottle and apply to myself???

Why don't you spray tan yourself!? X

Yes, why don't you spray tan yourself? I do and it turns out fab. I use fake bake also. Can be a little tricky doing my back but I manage if I can't get someone else to spray me.:)

I use a mit, I would suggest decanting some into a small bottle though, as you dont want the bottle sitting open while you tan :) also I'd say make sure you have plenty on the mit, and once you have done it wait 10 mins and do it again as it seems to get a darker result (well prob the same as spray tan just I've been doing this for a while and notice applying twice is better) hth xx

Hi everyone, thanks for your replies. I cant spray myself as I have a 19 month old who would be in the house with me and would either be asllep and machine too loud or would not have the patience to wait whilst mummys spary tan dried hee hee!! Will try it with the mit a few days before hand to get the hang of it!!

I have, in times of desperation when not able to spray tan, mixed up my spray tan solution with a little non oil moisturiser and applied it as I would a lotion, works a treat. Never been brave enough to rub on pure spray tan solution though - it's sooo concentrated :eek:

Latest posts

Back