Tanning Party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LipstickLady

Reaction score
To be supportive and encouraging, I'm having my girlfriend who just launched her new business (tanning, massage, eyelash extentions) over this Sunday for a tanning party. She says she's bringing her tent and protection for my carpet and so far, I've got 16 ladies lined up. Yeah

Aside from grub and grog, is there anything that I should have available for my friends/her clients? I have no personal experience in spray tanning myself - I'm naturally tanned. Thanks friends! hugs, kelly

Some advise leaflets from your friend would be good,
you can give these to the clients a few days before the tan party so that they know what preparation is required by them before their tan hth

Thx Louise! Duh, I can't believe I didn't even think of the preparation! That said, I'll send my guests an eblast telling them to shower and shave and exfoliate, no lotions or oils, clean and dry, in their bathing suit or birthday suit. I guess I can also have a shower and clean towels ready to for anyone who I missed.

Does any members here do parties?

Yes, lots of us do them :green:

To be supportive and encouraging, I'm having my girlfriend who just launched her new business (tanning, massage, eyelash extentions) over this Sunday for a tanning party. She says she's bringing her tent and protection for my carpet and so far, I've got 16 ladies lined up. Yeah

Aside from grub and grog, is there anything that I should have available for my friends/her clients? I have no personal experience in spray tanning myself - I'm naturally tanned. Thanks friends! hugs, kelly

we had an appt list so that no one had to sit around and wait if they didnt want to!

that sounds like a great idea! would love one of those parties!

If its a hot day - make sure you've got fans on to keep them cool!

They need a seperate area to get changed in and for being tanned in (for privacy) - some peeps like their tans but are quite shy!

Otherwise, keep cool juice flowing (preferably non-alcoholic) and enjoy!:)

Latest posts

Back