Tanning problem help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OBIC

Reaction score
Hi wonder if anyone can give me some quick advice.

Had a client last night for a spray tan but she has just texted to say that her calfves have gone a bit streaky and tan not really taken around her ankles. She has water sploges on her calves.

Fortunately I've never had anyone come back to me with problems before so just wanted to check what you guys would do. Sounds as if it was the trousers she had on.

The thing I want to know is if she comes back just for her legs will it be ok for her to be resprayed just the lower legs and how will the streaky bits take to being resprayed. Not sure she'd be that bothered normally but she has a wedding tomorrow.

I guess this is something I should know about but as I said never had any problems with clients coming back to me before I just want to double check how the streaky calves will take to being resprayed. should I get her to exfoliate her lower legs or is that a bad idea?

Thanks

Just a thought, but if her calves have gone streaky and you are sure she prepped properly, could she possibly of used a razor with those moisturising strips on? I know Venus do some fancy blades with extra moisturising strips on.

personally, i would get them to exfoliate (with a non oily scrub) preferrably dry to get maximum benefit and just give the legs a light re-spray.

HTH
xx:hug:xx

Just a thought, but if her calves have gone streaky and you are sure she prepped properly, could she possibly of used a razor with those moisturising strips on? I know Venus do some fancy blades with extra moisturising strips on.

personally, i would get them to exfoliate (with a non oily scrub) preferrably dry to get maximum benefit and just give the legs a light re-spray.

HTH
xx:hug:xx

Thanks mrsjones
She came and actually tbh there wasn't anything worth worrying about with regard to her calves. Her tan was absolutely gorgeous. It was Nouvatan. Spoke to Dawn at Nouvatan who was really helpful before I saw your post and just went over it with a mitt and mouse and lightly resprayed around the ankles which did look a bit white tbh. Hope I did the right thing respraying around the ankles but too late now!

Asked her about the razors and she said no but like I said think she was worrying a bit much cause it looked fine.

Latest posts

Back