Tanning & Rain (again)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shockingpink

Reaction score
Ok I have some clients coming this afternoon for a tan, as ever I suggest loose dark clothing and flip flop type shoes, people usually come in crop trousers or shorts BUT...............it's raining cats and dogs and it looks like it will be all day long, clients have a fair way to walk to get to my house so even with a brolly their feet/legs will get wet and hence make the tan run as they leave. I will call them and suggest some loose joggers or something, any other suggestions ?

Ok I have some clients coming this afternoon for a tan, as ever I suggest loose dark clothing and flip flop type shoes, people usually come in crop trousers or shorts BUT...............it's raining cats and dogs and it looks like it will be all day long, clients have a fair way to walk to get to my house so even with a brolly their feet/legs will get wet and hence make the tan run as they leave. I will call them and suggest some loose joggers or something, any other suggestions ?

Generally speaking rain on a tan will only wash off the initial colour dye so even if there is some streaking initially it will wash off with the first shower.

You should be firm with your customer and tell them to protect themselves as best they can from rain...a good size brolley and maybe track suit bottoms...you know those dreadfull shell type bottoms..at least there kind off waterproof.
Hoping this helps :hug:

Ok thanks Collin - I will make sure they wear something to cover up a little more - last week someone left my house in their bikini:eek: she won't be doing that today:confused: god only knows what my neighbours think:lol:

- last week someone left my house in their bikini:eek: she won't be doing that today:confused: god only knows what my neighbours think:lol:

mmmmmm maybe you should remove that red lamp you have in your front window...that way you should atract the right sort of customers :lol::lol::lol:

I keep a large 'golf' umbrella to hand as well and cover them while they walk to the car - it does help keep a lot off although I do get a bit wet:)

Latest posts

Back