Tanning solution-Whats the best one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KirstieLou

Reaction score
Im just about to run out of the Tantruth solution which come with my kit and now want to try a new one.
What ones do you guys think are the best?

Hiya :) U should try a sample of
Vani-T Hun! The solution is a bit more expensive than others as it's organic but well worth the extra pennies as the colour is gorgeous and it has a great fade off, also it doesn't have a horrible tan smell :) jen x on here is a supplier and could sort u out a sample :) good luck hope u find 1 u like xx

Brill thanks will get in touch with her and try the sample!

Im just about to run out of the Tantruth solution which come with my kit and now want to try a new one.

If you do a search on this topic you will find literally hundreds of threads relating to your question as it is a very common one!

The best advice you will find in the answers is to ring up different companies and ask for samples, you may need to pay for some of them.

Then compare the solutions for yourself and judge them on application, smell, drying time, colour depth and the fade off, etc.

Everyone has their own favourites so you really need to test for yourself.

I'm with nikki vant-t is fab, but as pink said get samples and choose your favourite!

how many shades of colour do vani-t have? can anyone tell me a little more about vani-t? please, thank you xx

If you would like to try a sample of Sunless Solutions then please send me a PM and I can get it sent out from our head office for you :)

how many shades of colour do vani-t have? can anyone tell me a little more about vani-t? please, thank you xx

Hi

I am also an Agent for Vani-T. The Liquid Sun formula is available in an 8% and a 12% (these can also be mixed equally to make a 10%) The Fusion tan is a 10% tan and the Velocity rapid tan has a maximum strength of 12%.

If you would like any more information or prices please PM me with your email address.

Heather x

Please feel free to message us your details for a free sample pack.

Good Luck x

Trinitia

Defo try lots of samples....personally I have to say Nouvatan! xx

There are lots to choose from but I think the three most popular tans are Sienna X, LA Tan and Nouvatan. Get a sample from these companies and see what you think.

Things to consider when choosing a spray tan solution are:-
1) what is the colour like, some tans are quite yellow based whereas others are browner
2) what is the fade off like
3) what does it smell like
4) how quickly does it dry
5) how much does it cost
6) what are the retail products like
7) what customer support is available
8) do they retail to the general public or is it professionals only
9) do they market the products/advertise
10) sorry, forgot this one, how many different shades to the offer.
11) do they offer a fast tan, rapid tan

Hope this helps and good luck.xx

I use LA Tan and love it

Fresh indulgence for me. Smells delicious and is the only tan I get 7 days out of genuinely

Latest posts

Back