Tanning Tent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annebet

Reaction score
Hello I have the Tent from Tandare on ebay it's been great up to now 3 month later and it just will not fold back down never had a problem with it before normally goes down first time, I have emailed Tandare and he has said the frame is twisted but I have told him there is nothing wrong with the frame it has only been put up the same as normal but for some reason wont go down arghhhhhhhhh me and hubby had a right row cos of it last night u know the one he says am doing it wrong even tho for the last 3 month it's been put down the same way, any help appreciated. Thanx :)

Hello I have the Tent from Tandare on ebay it's been great up to now 3 month later and it just will not fold back down never had a problem with it before normally goes down first time, I have emailed Tandare and he has said the frame is twisted but I have told him there is nothing wrong with the frame it has only been put up the same as normal but for some reason wont go down arghhhhhhhhh me and hubby had a right row cos of it last night u know the one he says am doing it wrong even tho for the last 3 month it's been put down the same way, any help appreciated. Thanx :)

mmmm oh dear..having taken over the Tandare brand a couple of months ago I would be more than happy to have a look at it if you wish to send it in to us :hug:

Hi Collin Finally got it down not sure why it wouldn't go down, so done it a couple of times and it has gone down straight away, only problem now is it is ripped at the bottom where the metal join is so just hoping this wont cause a problem in the future. Thanx :)

Hi Collin Finally got it down not sure why it wouldn't go down, so done it a couple of times and it has gone down straight away, only problem now is it is ripped at the bottom where the metal join is so just hoping this wont cause a problem in the future. Thanx :)

yey well done :hug:

There are times with my tent that it wont go down sometimes it juts likes to annoy you!lol x

Latest posts

Back