Tanning the face

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raeny13

Reaction score
Just curious how people tan faces. Do you do the same speed as the rest of the body or do you do it a bit faster? Or do you back up a bit? Or just the exact same way as everything else?

Thanks!

Hi Raeny,

We recommend turning down the solution dial on the gun to lessen the flow for tanning the face xx

MT x

I just do it the same as the rest of the body but slightly further away.

I actually apply more tan to the face because with cleasing the face twice a day it fades sooo quick,I just do really small quick circles

I turn the gun down a bit for the face and hands depending on the clients requirements - some are really funny about tan on their face and others want you to load it on!:)

I spray further away, once down the middle, once on one side of face and once on the other side, then a quick contour on the cheek bone area, with great results :o)

I do the face slightly further away but still the same speed. I spray down the centre of the face then the two sides of the face, so 3 sprays in total.

Latest posts

Back