Tanning yourself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paigemcdonagh

Reaction score
I'm alone for the week, usually my mum would spray me. Is there anyway I can tan myself using my solution??

X

If you have an old tanning mousse bottle,put some tan in there,give it a shake and it comes out as mousse,then you can apply it a bit easier ;-)

If you have an old tanning mousse bottle,put some tan in there,give it a shake and it comes out as mousse,then you can apply it a bit easier ;-)

I tried this but it's coming out like liquid :( any reason why?

I spray myself ! :)

Changed bottles and it worked! Even did my back! How do you tan yourself?!

I wouldn't trust myself id look like a patchwork quilt! Haha

I'm very well practised at it now! Although I have to go lighter on my arms cos can't reach everywhere! Lol

I too spray myself (when I have to) it was tricky at 1st, but I have no problems now :) turn ur gun on low when you practise! Xx

I too spray myself (when I have to) it was tricky at 1st, but I have no problems now :) turn ur gun on low when you practise! Xx

I do too! I barely touch my gun as your so close and do my legs down, my shins really carefully with my leg in the air. Spray down the back of my neck/back and then bring my arm round to do back of legs.

Im pretty sure I look like a lunatic whilst doing it...

xx:o

Latest posts

Back