Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seiz

Reaction score
Hi could anyone help. Im new to tanning. How do u stop runs?

Hi Seiz! What do you mean by runs? Do you mean when your spraying your client the tanning solution is running down them, similar to a rain drop running down your face?

Don't spray to close to the client, so move back slightly from were you are at, & also turn your gun down slightly so it is coming out less,

Spray a piece of tissue paper so that it mists the front but it should be dry on the back, play about a little and once you have achieved that it means your gun is set right, x

Hi Seiz! What do you mean by runs? Do you mean when your spraying your client the tanning solution is running down them, similar to a rain drop running down your face?
Hi. Yes when I'm spraying I'm getting a few runs and when I dab it the tan comes off. X

Don't spray to close to the client, so move back slightly from were you are at, & also turn your gun down slightly so it is coming out less,

Spray a piece of tissue paper so that it mists the front but it should be dry on the back, play about a little and once you have achieved that it means your gun is set right, x
Hi. Thank u for ur advice lush-lash x

Hi. Yes when I'm spraying I'm getting a few runs and when I dab it the tan comes off. X

Hi Seiz! I agree with what Lush-Lash said 'Don't spray to close to the client, so move back slightly from were you are at, & also turn your gun down slightly so it is coming out less,

Spray a piece of tissue paper so that it mists the front but it should be dry on the back, play about a little and once you have achieved that it means your gun is set right, x'

Hi Seiz! I agree with what Lush-Lash said 'Don't spray to close to the client, so move back slightly from were you are at, & also turn your gun down slightly so it is coming out less,

Spray a piece of tissue paper so that it mists the front but it should be dry on the back, play about a little and once you have achieved that it means your gun is set right, x'
Thank u for ur advice much appreciated x

Latest posts

Back