Tantrick 18%

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Princess*laura

Reaction score
Debating buying this or not.

The highest i have used is 10% and a few booster drops.
Im dying to give the 18 a go though, but im scared haha.

Do you get many requests for it? Is it scary dark? xx

Debating buying this or not.

The highest i have used is 10% and a few booster drops.
Im dying to give the 18 a go though, but im scared haha.

Do you get many requests for it? Is it scary dark? xx

I have sampled the Tandare 18% on my husband. He usually has 10%. It wasn't too dark and is actually quite a good budget priced solution. Fades nice and even and smells quite pleasant too!

Give it a go - you won't be disappointed- try it on the clients who previously had 12% or save it for the body builders/dancers etc.:hug:

I have been using the LA Disco 18% and my clients love it. I don't think it is as dark as people think.

I have sold loads of it. I am going to try the Tandare 18% next to see how they compare.

Give it a go.

Jackie x

tandare 18% is amazing i had a client always complaining she was never dark enough i have sprayed her 4 times now and not heard a muff out of her. so if shes happy im happy! xx

just thought id let you all know I applied the tandare 18% top myself last friday night and washed it off the next morning, I was not even slightly orange, lovely holiday brown had developed, I did only do a light application though, all my clients loved my colour and commented on how smooth it looked, Its now nearly a week later and fading nicely not even a little bit scaley! Im blonde, green eyed and quite pale and although i would be too scared to apply it to a client just incase i thought i would try myself. I will def be using it again!!

Just wanted to mention that I have used the Tandare 18% on myself and love the results. Lots of my young clients are having the 18% but I wanted to see the results for and on myself. I wasn't totally brave as I got my husband to spray my legs only for me last Sunday. The result is a lovely colour, no orange and has faded without patchiness. Its now the following Saturday and although faded the colour still looks good enough to get my legs out. If only I had the opportunity for a night out this weekend:cry: x

Latest posts

Back