tantrick address

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Monroe

Reaction score
hum.... :rolleyes:did i do something wrong are we not ment to post addresses as my post is just full of gobbldigook now lol. :lol:

ok how stupid do i feel, i cut and pasted the address onto my post from my internet bar and it works through the link on my post.how bizzare

The link you posted worked OK for me too but took me to the main page of the site where they had other stuff for sale as well as Tantrick...

Ruth :)

hi does anyone know the web address for tantrick i thought it was Hoodia,Tantrick,Detox patches,Breast enhancement,easyslim,Detoxify but this doesn't work?

i've read alot of posts through doing a search and would really like more info on it as i want to do spray tanning

thanks x
Hi Carla
You have the right site hun, Tantrick is now owned by wow products, Collin & Britta, and your link works just fine :wink2:
If you are wanting to train in tantrick spray tanning it would be me that would be your trainer, feel free to PM me and let me know what info you want hun and i will make sure i get straight back to you :hug:

Latest posts

Back