Tantrick maximiser drops!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodipodi

Reaction score
Hi guys I recieved my new tantrick maximiser drops today!!!!!! Been looking forward to trying these out for ages, finally got them. Was a bit narked cos the delivery guy had been while I was out and left them next door-but failed to let me know with a note or anything:smack: the cheeky monkey so I sat there for a good three hours when I came back before she told me!!!!! Anyway Ive had a bottle of 5% that hasnt been touched so decided to put it to use, 55drops to 500mls and we're up to a full bottle of 16%. Hub has kindly (but not willingly:lol:) just sprayed me as I like to be darker than dark so will let yous know the outcome tommorrow!!!! Wish me luck LOL:lol: XX

Hi guys I recieved my new tantrick maximiser drops today!!!!!! Been looking forward to trying these out for ages, finally got them. Was a bit narked cos the delivery guy had been while I was out and left them next door-but failed to let me know with a note or anything:smack: the cheeky monkey so I sat there for a good three hours when I came back before she told me!!!!! Anyway Ive had a bottle of 5% that hasnt been touched so decided to put it to use, 55drops to 500mls and we're up to a full bottle of 16%. Hub has kindly (but not willingly:lol:) just sprayed me as I like to be darker than dark so will let yous know the outcome tommorrow!!!! Wish me luck LOL:lol: XX

Wow you do like it dark...fingers crossed for you (and your hubby...lets hope he did a good job when he sprayed you :lol::lol:)

Oh and Jodi..next time you order anything you might want to instruct under the delivery address...if not in leave with a neighbour,in the shed in the back yard,under the dog sleeping in the entrance way kind of thing...that way if your not in they will leave it where instructed.

HTH and good luck with the tan :hug:

Yep I usually have at least two coats of 12%:eek:!!!!!!! Im olive skinned though and dark hair etc so I can take it LOL. Actually Collin I did say on my order to leave it there so they did do what Id asked but just presumed theyd post a note to let me know theyd been-I was dying to try it! Never mind its no biggy hun they did what they were told. Hubs gettin a dab hand at it actually, might give him a job....:lol: Hoping this new colour is gonna give me the edge over others in the area-got a trial to rent a space so fingers crossed it takes off! xx

Yep I usually have at least two coats of 12%:eek:!!!!!!! Im olive skinned though and dark hair etc so I can take it LOL. Actually Collin I did say on my order to leave it there so they did do what Id asked but just presumed theyd post a note to let me know theyd been-I was dying to try it! Never mind its no biggy hun they did what they were told. Hubs gettin a dab hand at it actually, might give him a job....:lol: Hoping this new colour is gonna give me the edge over others in the area-got a trial to rent a space so fingers crossed it takes off! xx

Well I really do hope this gives you what your looking for..although I would recommend you try the MAX with the tan drops as the MAX has a fairly dark tan outcome which seems to be what your after.

Oh and well done on the weight loss efforts :hug:

Aww thank you very much Collin thats nice of you to notice its so hard but slow and steady wins the race....xx Only used it with the 5% as am counting the coppers at the mo and it was getting lonely in the bottom of my bag....trying to get all I need to set up on a budget but Im definitely going to order a big batch of Max as soon as I get my pennies together as I know you get a discount if you buy 5 or more. Have a feeling the Max will be an all rounder in my area as alot of clients start off as advised but ALWAYS want darker-its an addiction !! xx

Just thought Id fill you in, those who want to know.....I got sprayed in 5% with the drops added to make it up to a 16% and wasnt impressed at all I have to be honest and say that it didnt even go past an 8 in my opinion if that. However Ive gotten my max solution and addede the drops to that instead and I am 'just come back from the dominican' dark! Its really dark but luuurrrsshhh I love it. Really happy with it.
Wouls still love to know why its never darkened my 5% though xxx

Just thought Id fill you in, those who want to know.....I got sprayed in 5% with the drops added to make it up to a 16% and wasnt impressed at all I have to be honest and say that it didnt even go past an 8 in my opinion if that. However Ive gotten my max solution and addede the drops to that instead and I am 'just come back from the dominican' dark! Its really dark but luuurrrsshhh I love it. Really happy with it.
Wouls still love to know why its never darkened my 5% though xxx

Yey very pleased you've finally found a spray tan solution that can go as dark as you seem to want it to :eek:

On the Tantrick original solution...this solution uses a much lighter base colour whereas the MAX uses a dark base which I think is why it seems to have worked better with the MAX..it was developed to work in tandem with each other so thank goodness it seems to have just done so...yey

You are right I would describe the MAx colour as a tropical brown whilst the tantrick solutions are a more subtle gold/brown tone...much lighter but als as good.

Very pleased you are at long last a brown enough happy bunnie now :hug:

The 12 has always been a great colour for me Collin but yeah this ones fabarooony! Its not silly tango person though its dark but nice...helps having dark features though i think or i suspect it would be a bit severe for some paler peeps whod be better with the lower % definitely think Ill be using the max for an all rounder now and it smells absolutely lush xx

I have come to the conclusion that there is no one tan for all people peoples acidity reacts to the solution in different ways which is why as therapists we have so many different outcomes and love so many different solutions.
Everyone, i and my daughter has used the max on has loved it.I will be honest and say it probably doesnt last as long as some of the other tantrick solutions but it is cheaper and most people have a spraytan for an occasion so they dont worry if it fades a little quicker.
I love the autumn gold and if i had enough clients i would have autumn gold for my older ladies and max for the young clubbers.
At the mo my daughter is winning with young clubbing clients and the fact that they can have it even darker with the drops is a sure plus.Its like an experiment with them how high can they go and they compare ooh i had 2 drops i had 3 its all good fun and they get their own bottles of solution to use next time once they know what they like, they love it

Last edited:
I have come to the conclusion that there is no one tan for all people peoples acidity reacts to the solution in different ways which is why as therapists we have so many different outcomes and love so many different solutions.
Everyone, i and my daughter has used the max on has loved it.I will be honest and say it probably doesnt last as long as some of the other solutions but it is cheaper and most people have a spraytan for an occasion so they dont worry if it fades quicker.I love the autumn gold and if i had enough clients i would have autumn gold for my older ladies and max for the young clubbers. At the mo my daughter is winning with young clubbers and the fact that they can have it even darker with the drops is a sure plus.Its like an experiment with them how high can they go and they compare ooh i had 2 drops i had 3 its all good fun and they get their own bottles of solution to use next time once they know what they like, they love it

I am so glad your working the concept of max to the max and that its working for your customers.

Bespoke spray tan blending to suit specific customer needs is what will set you apart from the main stream.
Well done and glad its working well for you and your customers :hug:

Latest posts

Back