Tantrick / Sienna x tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayleypeevor

Reaction score
Hi could someone please tell me how long a tantrick spray tan lasts and also sienna x tan?

It depends on how well you prep and how well you maintain it.
I cant speak for Tantrick but by following all the correct measures I can easily get 10 days out of my Sienna tan xxx

Hi could someone please tell me how long a tantrick spray tan lasts and also sienna x tan?

The duration of a spray tan is not soley dependant on the solution itself.
By far the biggest factors are pre tan prepreation,method of application and in particular post tan care
HTH :hug:

Myself and all my clients get 10 days or more from tantrick,
i have used sienna in the past and clients reported they were only getting a max of 5 days from it and it wore off patchy, hth.

Sienna X has a DHA and Erythulose combination in the solution so strictly speaking you should get longer out of the tans, however as has already been said the amount of time before a tan wears off has aot to do with other factors, prep, application and aftercare etc

I have always found the fade off of sienna really good though.

Sienna X has a DHA and Erythulose combination in the solution so strictly speaking you should get longer out of the tans, however as has already been said the amount of time before a tan wears off has aot to do with other factors, prep, application and aftercare etc

I have always found the fade off of sienna really good though.

Me too... it fades off nicely as long as obviously you have used the right colour solution for the right skin tone xxx

Sienna X has a DHA and Erythulose combination in the solution so strictly speaking you should get longer out of the tans,

As you know only to well both Sienna x and Tantrick solutions both contain DHA and Erythulose :rolleyes:

Tantrick solutions have a relativley high percentage of Erythulose which is why generally speaking and with all things equal in terms of pre and post tan prep it will last 7-10 days.

In particular and from controlled tests undertaken EOS is one of the longest lasting spray tan solutions available on the market...in addition to Erythulose this high grade pharmacuticle grade DHA also contains pernetration agents and due to the fact minimal colour guide is present more solution is absorbed directly into the skin.

As you know only to well both Sienna x and Tantrick solutions both contain DHA and Erythulose :rolleyes:

Tantrick solutions have a relativley high percentage of Erythulose which is why generally speaking and with all things equal in terms of pre and post tan prep it will last 7-10 days.

In particular and from controlled tests undertaken EOS is one of the longest lasting spray tan solutions available on the market...in addition to Erythulose this high grade pharmacuticle grade DHA also contains pernetration agents and due to the fact minimal colour guide is present more solution is absorbed directly into the skin.

Hi there, this sounds very interesting but if possible could collins or anyone else simplify it for me please, sorry if I'm coming across really dim :lol:

so do all solutions contain the same amount of erythulose?

due to the fact minimal colour guide is present more solution is absorbed directly into the skin.

Can you please explain how the colour guide makes a difference to the way the skin absorbs DHA? Never been able to get my head around that :confused:

I use Sienna and have used Tantrick in the past, I find that with all pre/post tan care done correctly they both last a similar amount of time, normally around 7 - 10 days. I absolutely do not find Sienna fades patchy. HTH.

Hi there, this sounds very interesting but if possible could collins or anyone else simplify it for me please, sorry if I'm coming across really dim :lol:

so do all solutions contain the same amount of erythulose?

Your absolutley not being dim as this is a valid question.

The DHA is what gives the early part of the tan developing in 4-8 hrs dependant on the individuals skin reaction time and only lasts for 5/7 days.

The Erylulose is a VERY expensive additive and kicks in around 4 days and this is what extends the tans longevity as well as it is an excellent ingrediant that not only reduces patchyness but is great for enabeling the solution mix to..well erm..mix far better so it comes out of the spray gun well and truly mixed(how it is intended)

Oh and not all solutions contain Erylhulose and those that do use different percentages..thats generally what dictates the final product price..the more Erylhulose the more expensive the solution is..and the better it is :hug:

Thanks for explaining that collins.

So does it actually say on the bottle how much % of erytholuse the product contains? and if so what % are we looking at?

thanks

Thanks for explaining that collins.

So does it actually say on the bottle how much % of erytholuse the product contains? and if so what % are we looking at?

thanks

No unfortunatley it does not say the % on the bottle..and ..like other manufacturers..thats a trade secrete im afraid :hug:

More than enough to provide a long lasting tan thats streak free:hug:

I would also like to add that every individual's skin will slough off at different rates (everyone is losing their outermost layer of skin at different rates).

The quicker your skin sloughs off, the quicker the DHA part of your tan will fade, the slower it sloughs off...the longer your tan will last.

Does this help any? What are you trying decide?

Latest posts

Back