Technailcolour Disaster!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKRed

Reaction score
Hey all.

As you all know, I am training with NSI at the moment and thought I would try the 'Technailcolour' range.

I did orange tips on my sister and they looked fab (well ish! lol), and I still used sheer pink as she likes the pinky colour.

Well, the question is, am I supposed to use totally clear? as when I filed them I had streaks of orange on my file and my fingers (the ones that hold her finger and catches the filing dust iykwim!) went a pale shade of orange/yellow and when she soaked them off in a bowl of acetone her fingers went orange/yellow!

How do I get rid of the stain?

Please help, I'm quite embarrassed! SO glad she's not a paying client :cry:

Last edited:
When you do a coloured french, put a thin layer of clear down then your colour and cap it in another thin layer of clear hth

thanks so I use totally clear instead of pink then?

How do I get rid of the orange stain?

when i did bright pink tips i applied the pink to the free egde and then applied clear over the top of the pink and i still used pink for zones 2 & 3.it came out fine.x

i've used the solid colour orange and had the same problem. the colour of the tip bled into the nailbed colour. also at college this happened to one of the other students.

it has only ever happened with the orange. i soaked off and the natural nail was stained.i left it until the next day to put some more nails on.

Yeah, I have used two others in the kit and had no problem. She got rid of the stain now. Thanks everyone! x

Latest posts

Back