Teen pamper party advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allabout beauty

Reaction score
Hey everyone hope u all r having a great summer :)

I have been booked for a birthday party for two 13 year olds :/ an I'm kind of stuck what to offer i do offer princess parties but they r or the younger ones how can I make it a bit more grown up but not to old :/

For princess parties I offer nail polish with nail art, glitter makeup, hair crimping, glitter tattoos etc

Many thanks
Kathryn

What about mini facials or a face mask? Perhaps teach them a bit about make up?
Kx

Good thinking like face masks and stuff :) would be good fun xx

how many have you got? xx

I did a party for 6 13 year olds along with my friend... we did them all a manicure, a pedicure and a mini facial with mask x

hi
on about the masks lush cosmetics the smelly bath bomb shop do great masks for this age range and they smell lovely like chocolate which is the one that help teenage hormone prone skin. plus you can give them whats left to use a few days later as they need to be kept in the fridge.xx have a look on their website whenever i have done teenagers the lush stuff goes down a treat plus they can always go and get more themselfs and when you shop there ask for samples you may evan get something for yourself to use, lolxx

Latest posts

Back