Teeth Whitening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missamyx

Reaction score
Hi guys, is there anyone on here that does mobile teeth whitening in the Falkirk/ Stirling area? I've recently had an op on my foot so need them to come to me :p x

hi missamyx, i do mobile teeth whitening and would be able to travel to sterling/falkirk, im fairly new to this so dont know if im allowed to post prices or phone number?! xx

I know this doesn't answer your question, but it may be helpful all the same;

Ive had enlighten teeth whitening home kit from my dentists, they said that the progressive bleach and trays method gives more predictable results than the laser methods.

I've been really pleased with mine. I've only used half a syringe over 2 weeks, they gave me two!

Teeth whitening was passed as being a COSMETIC procedure on 28 June 2001 by the
House of Lords ruling in the case of Optident Limited and another versus The Secretary
of State for Trade and Industry.
This means that it falls under the EU Cosmetics
Directive (implemented in the UK by the UK Cosmetic Products (Safety) Regulations​
1996).

However, using products which contains higher than 0.1% hydrogen peroxide to whiten teeth IS illegal.

I would also like to state that i am fully trained and insured whitening technician for over 4 years and well up to date with current legislation and laws regarding teeth whitening.

the products i use are PEROXIDE FREE and highly effective at whitening teeth.

Hi! Just seen this post as been out of bounds after my op! I sent you a message about the teeth whitening :) xxx

Latest posts

Back