Tell me something surprising about yourself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Serioulsy, go. You will enjoy it, for all shapes, sizes, ages. You start of easy and work your way up to the harder stuff. :)

Ive no upper body strengh :-( it looks like fun but god would i look funny in it :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

i had no strength, but now i am getting stronger.

Serioulsy, go. You will enjoy it, for all shapes, sizes, ages. You start of easy and work your way up to the harder stuff. :)

Well took the bull by the horns & just booked my first pile fitness lesson tomorrow!!! 

Well took the bull by the horns & just booked my first pile fitness lesson tomorrow!!! 
Well done!!!

Let us know how scary it was first time round.

Jacqui xx

yaaaay! promise you will have fun!! xx

Well I did it & OMG!!! I hurt in places I didn't know I had!!! Lol I really enjoyed it though & even managed a very small spin on the pole!! Going again next week!!!

im glad you enjoyed it!!! xx

After 10 years of constant pain in my wrist, due to a bone disease no ones ever heard of, I gave in and had it fused (no bending, makes lashes hard to do!) best thing I've ever done! Taking strong painkillers every day eventually led to dependency, I've not had one tablet for 6 months now, its been hard!

I can't kill any living creature, but vegetarianism is not an option, I love bacon too much :)

I have an obsession with light switches, all facing the same way, I can't sleep if I know it's not right.

I'm a sock hoarder, last time I counted I had 258 pairs :o

I've never ever died my hair!

Christy x

Latest posts

Back