Test: How good are you at remembering faces?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got 100% for recognition and 83% for temporal memory - also didn't wait 5 mins!!

Well I did wait the 5 mins and my score is abysmal 92% and 68%... but I always knew I was rubbish at faces !!

Average score: 92%
Average score: 68%

suzie your not rubbish

but i have had a few voddies

Interesting! Better than I expected 95% and 82%.

i got 91% and 72% x

Recognition score: 95%
Temporal memory score: 82%

I'm gonna try again tomorrow when I get my glasses fixed, but thats not a bad score, was expecting much lower!​

I got 100 on the recognition, but only 79 on the temporal part. I did wait 5 minutes in between each.

ETA: The other activities are neat too. The sheep one is a bit addictive.

Last edited:
There is no way I am putting my score down! But in my defence I did wait the prescribed 5 mins, possibly longer cos I forgot! Not a terribly good start! Lol Lx

I waited at least 5 mins as well, someone came to my door who used to live in my house years ago and kept me ages, honestly of all the times they could have picked they come when I'm in the middle of a quiz:eek::lol:lol!

I got 79% for recognition and 73% for temporal - not surprised cos I have a dreadful memory for faces.....!!!

92 + 68 although I got 100% for ones that I knew I hadn't seen.

Waited 5 min between each and got 89% and 92%.

Got 100% for the ones I didn't see.

M.

wow i got 95 and 91, not to shabby

My recognition was 87% and my temporal was 80%, higher than I thought mind you! xx

Latest posts

Back