Testimonial

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terracota

Reaction score
hello. do you ask your clients for testimonials? how do you ask them? do they reply?

If you send out a feedback form to all your clients via email, use different styles of questions, ie some requiring a written answer and some giving a mark out of 10 And at the bottom of the feedback form ask permission for any comments to be used for feedback/marketing etc but without their full name of course.

Works for me :idea:

If you want to build up testimonials send out emails (as mentioned by merc91) and also ask clients to fill out a sheet in salon.

A good trick for trying to get clients to actually do it, is to set a deadline on the process and offer a prize (a complimentary treatment or voucher for a specified amount) to be drawn at random from the clients that kindly submitted a testimonial for you.

If you send out a feedback form to all your clients via email, use different styles of questions, ie some requiring a written answer and some giving a mark out of 10 And at the bottom of the feedback form ask permission for any comments to be used for feedback/marketing etc but without their full name of course.

Works for me :idea:
thanks for your relpy. would you please send me privately what kind of questions do you use? thanks hope it works!

Latest posts

Back