Testing Suntana Rapid

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just asked suntana for a sample bottle of rapid and they told me to request one when i placed my next order. Just ordered enought to last me a few months so will be a while. Not very impressed however LA tan have a bottle on the way to me so maybe it will be worth the switch just for the customer service!

Just asked suntana for a sample bottle of rapid and they told me to request one when i placed my next order. Just ordered enought to last me a few months so will be a while. Not very impressed however LA tan have a bottle on the way to me so maybe it will be worth the switch just for the customer service!

They said the same to me when I wanted to test the blackberry.

Tbh though, I can see it from suntanas point of view..

Sending 1 sample bottle out to an already customer must cost a fortune in p&p as they still use the courier service, the whole idea of samples is to get new customers which you aren't.

Although I can definitely see your point as your already putting money into there pockets, & could possibly be putting more money into there pockets if you did decide to stock the rapid tan.

Saying this though they havent actually said no to a sample just to ask when you next order,

Did you tell them you'd already got stock & wouldn't be ordering for a while? I think the lady on the phone at suntana is fab, maybe just ring back & see if they will send you one so you don't have to wait? x

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

BronzeBeauties, you live so close to us! We're on Farwig Lane in Bromley (just past the north end of the high street). If you're on a rapid tan comparison mission, please do pop in for a sample of ours!

I sampled the la fast tan a couple of day ago on my self ,4 hours and I would say a good 10% lovely colour I have placed an order :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Baggy bear sorry I didn't reply sooner,

I definetly think your clients who want a dark tan (i know the kind of clients as I have them myself lol) will not be satisfied with suntana rapid as it definetly isn't dark.

I washed off after 4 hours & had roughly an 8% or there abouts then it gradually deepened to I'd say about a 12% which took until the next day to get to max colour, but it definetly did not darken any more than a 12%

It's a really nice tan (colour) don't get me wrong, & well worthy of stocking if you don't have the majority of your clients wanting dark. But for my clients I don't think it'd be a hit, so I've decided NOT to stock it.

I do stock the ordinary suntana though & my rapid tan is still vani-t velocity but for me the vani-t rapid will take some beating. xx

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

lush lash - which of the suntana do you stock for customers who want a dark tan?

im thinking of trialing it

I use A-Tan at the mo - love their RAPIDE so will stick with it

but just fancy trying a new tan - adding something new to the range

I stock blackberry for the darkest but find chocolate is also a decent colour! I also stock the rapid but this doesn't go as dark x

I stock blackberry for the darkest but find chocolate is also a decent colour! I also stock the rapid but this doesn't go as dark x

ooo think will try the blackberry and chocolate

if you're looking for a good rapid tan girls try the A-Tan RAPIDE.. i introduced it to my range last June and pretty much all my customers have changed over to it - and paying more than perviously - its really quick

ooo think will try the blackberry and chocolate

if you're looking for a good rapid tan girls try the A-Tan RAPIDE.. i introduced it to my range last June and pretty much all my customers have changed over to it - and paying more than perviously - its really quick

Where can you get A-tan rapide from, do they do samples? thanks.x

Can u not add some stronger drops to the lotion to make it come out a bit darker, or will that make the rapid tan not work?

Can u not add some stronger drops to the lotion to make it come out a bit darker, or will that make the rapid tan not work?

You can add booster drop to suntana rapid ,i asked the when it came out :-D

HI lynn amber,

I'm sorry to hear your experience with the rapid tan didn't work out for you but i have to say that i find this tanning solution brilliant and my advise to you is to try it again but exfoliate before you do so then leave on over night without washing off i feel you will be happy with the results then. please let me know how you get on. i personally have been trained to use sienna x but i find the rapid popular when my clients need a quick tan ASAP! and it lasts for at least 12 to 15 days IF following the right aftercare advice.

Well it's the next day now and still look no different,could it be my skin that doesn't absorb quick enough ,because the last rabid tan I used was the same ,

Does anyone have any experience with rapid tans :-D

Err sorry, of course I exfoliate the day before I tan and leaving a rapid tan on all night totally defeats the purpose of it being rapid how can I sell this to my clients (o it rapid but you have to leave it on all night) !!!!

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Yes I'm also a little confused by that comment :/ its rapid tan so isn't sold as an over night solution! Lynn I found the colour much lighter than expected but love suntana's normal solution so I offer these and fake bake 60 min as my rapid x

Yes I'm also a little confused by that comment :/ its rapid tan so isn't sold as an over night solution! Lynn I found the colour much lighter than expected but love suntana's normal solution so I offer these and fake bake 60 min as my rapid x

Yes I use all the suntana solution and if someone wants something super light I will give them the rapid but I have when for LA fast :-D

So giddy just had my mum spray me with suntana rapid can't wait to see results ive got la tan as well to test im more tacky than usually but think my mum over sprayed me a little

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek

The suntana rapid is a little tackier than suntanas other solutions but the colour is lovely. It doesn't last as long also as their other solutions but it is ideal if you are short on time etc x

So giddy just had my mum spray me with suntana rapid can't wait to see results ive got la tan as well to test im more tacky than usually but think my mum over sprayed me a little

I think all fast/ rapid tans seen to be a little be more tacky :-D

I found suntana's rapid quite oily but my skin was in lovely condition after wash off and didn't make it dry like most solutions xx

New here... La tan is good. Vani t velocity v v v good too. Suntana is ok I feel it a bit drying! Hth 🎉

I was very impressed with suntana rapid I washed it off after 4 hours and didnt think it was going to get darker and this morning its a gorgeous golden colour I love it :)

Latest posts

Back